Chapter 05

"Someone's Dying"

"WAKE UP YOU BI-"

"I'M NOT IN THE MOOD TO GO TO SCHOOL YOU TSUNDERE"

"IT'S NOT MY ORDERS!! DON'T BLAME ME"

You groaned in your own futon before flipping over on your other side, back facing your raven haired friend, causing a vein to pop out of his forehead.

"You damn-"

"JUST GIVE ME ANOTHER FIVE MINUTES THEN, MOM"

You shouted, cutting him off before snorting at the face Genya made when he couldn't understand you.

"I give up"

"Yay!"

"But you need to eat your breakfast, and text me when you're fully awake"

You began nodding at this, while still in bed, before fully covering yourself with the blanket.

Genya then began scolding you like a mom before placing his shoes on and walking out the door with the keys, looking back at you one last time before sighing then fully exiting.

You yawned a bit, stretching your arms above your head before snuggling yourself into the pillow you were hugging.

Going back to sleep.

But not before getting a message notification from Genya that read...

'You're lucky the school's annual welcoming day is next month'

You read it for a quick bit before throwing the phone at the bedside table, slumping yourself in your bed and immediately going back to sleep.

[Y/N] [L/N] POV

~~ Time Skip ~~

I don't know how long it's been, but I woke up from another text message from Genya, that looked a little bit blurred.

I looked outside the window of the apartment and saw that it was pretty much setting outside.

It made me wonder where Genya was, since he should've been home by now but i shrugged it off and thought that, maybe he was left at school by his teachers to give him a lecture or something.

I stood up from the bed I laid at and began walking towards the kitchen to get a small glass of water.

I picked up my phone again and began scrolling through notifications before I stopped right at Genya's message

I tapped onto the icon and saw that Genya was going to stay at someone else's apartment for tonight.

It's for a project, he messaged.

I sighed and laid back down on the bed with an arm covering my face.

I was planning to go back to bed, but I had too much sleep.

'That wasn't a good idea was it'

I thought to myself in frustration before deciding to go back to the kitchen and munch on the snacks Genya bought the other day.

As I was munching on a piece of green mochi, i scrolled through my phone and began watching some tiktok videos.

I laughed at some before I stopped and looked towards the door, hearing a slight thump from th outside.

I turned off my phone and placed it beside me, swallowing the mochi hole as I looked through the peep hole of the door.

"Genya?"