Chapter 18

"Stop following me."

"Come on already!! I'll repay you, i swear ! JustDon'tLeaveMeAlone-"

"No."

"COME ON-!!"

"No."

You whined as you kept pestering the same person who had just saved your life for the last three hours.

"Do you want money or something?? Come onnnnn."

You continued to whined as you shook the man's shoulder aggressively, only to have him immediately pull away from you.

Leaving you to faceplant on the ground from the aggressive force that pulled you forward.

"Ow."

"Leave me alone already."

He said monotonously before fast-walking himself away from you.

You panicking before immediately standing up and dusting yourself off, knowing full well that your face was as red as a tomato from the hard hit you had with the ground.

You could even tell there was a large scratch in the middle of your forehead from that simple fall.

You tried to rub it, but you hissed as it stung a bit before immediately standing up.

~~~

Feeling a hand slither around your waist and a hand cover your mouth, you couldn't help but stare through the tiny spaces in between the leaves of the leaf wall you had just been pulled into.

Feeling yourself, slowly, but surely being pulled away deeper into the walls as the leaves shook around you.

"GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE TWAT!!"

'Oh God'

You thought to yourself in silent panic as you grabbed the arm that wrapped itself around your waist and held onto the hand that covered your mouth.

'Oh God, oh God, oh God, am I getting kidnapped?!'

"Stop moving."

You held onto the breath that you were gonna exhale before going to peak out through the multiple leaves that stacked in front of you.

Seeing the person's figure pass by in a second before their footsteps

~~~

"I SWEAR I'LL BE HELPFUL-"

"Says the person who almost got caught just a few minutes ago."

"And that's where you're wrong!"

You said confidently, pointing your finger at him with a slight frown.

"It was about an hour ago."

"Goodbye."

He said simply before almost immediately disappearing out of your sight.

You gasped and dramatically grabbed at your chest.

"The nerve of this guy!"

You said out loud as he was still no where to be seen. Not that you'd expect him to come after saying just that.

Before you had managed to catch a glimpse of white at the corner of your eyes, which caused you to snap your head to the side.