31 - euphoria

Warning - Explicit sexual content! 

Keira

I have never been so hot and bothered in my entire life. He's making me beg, and for once I am actually willing to do it. I have been secretly envisioning this moment for weeks, and it was finally happening. 

I could feel the warmth from his body so close, but he still refused to touch me. I have never been with anyone like Tommy, he was like a walking sex god. Perfectly ripped muscles covered in beautifully artistic tattoos, tanned skin, molten sex eyes, and the most seductive raspy voice I have ever encountered. From what I saw of the bulge in his boxers, I was in big trouble. 

"Please." I finally gave in.

"Please what." He murmured huskily in my ear, millimeters from touching.

I groaned in sexual frustration, was he really going to make me spell it out for him? He moved so his warm breath teased down my neck and in my ear. He was going to torture me into submitting, there was no way around it. Unless...

I reached up to pull him down onto me but he was too quick. He grabbed my hands by the wrists and held them over my head. 

 "Naughty move baby..." He scolded. 

God fucking damn it he was so sexy I could barely think straight. I've never thought I was the submissive type, but boy was I wrong. In this moment I would do anything he asked of me and more. I've never truly wanted to please a man until now. 

"Please touch me." I whined, going insane with need. He gave me a smug smile. 

"As you wish, Princess." Relief washed over me. Did he really just call me princess? And did it really just increase my heart beat? Yes. Yes it did. This was a whole day of firsts. 

His body pressed down onto me and his mouth went directly to my neck, sucking and kissing seductively from my ear to my collarbones. One hand remained handcuffing my wrists and the other roamed over my body. He settled his hips between mine and I immediately felt his rock hard bulge pressed against my core. He wrapped his large hand around the back of my thigh and pushed my leg up so my knee was pressed against my chest, spreading me wider. It was so fucking hot. 

I writhed uncontrollably as he sucked the sensitive skin of my neck while circling his hips against me.

"I've wanted to taste you so badly every day since I met you." He mumbled raspily into my neck. I pulled at my restrained hands wanting so badly to run my hands all over him as he does to me. 

"Please let me touch you, Tommy." I begged cause I knew he loved it. 

He released my hands and shifted to holding himself over me with his forearm. He reached under me with the other hand and unclasped my bra expertly. This boy has been around the block and it showed. A flash of jealousy coursed through me at the idea of him being with another girl and I grabbed his neck, smashing my lips to his posessively. 

He returned my kiss with twice as much passion, palming my released breasts with his free hand. I moaned into his mouth and he gripped me harder, rolling my nipple between his expert fingers. I arched off the bed with the overwhelming sensation and he smiled into my lips. 

His mouth replaced his fingers and I whimpered, wrapped up in ecstacy. His fingers slipped down between my legs and the black lace, brushing over my core. I shuddered under his mercy and he moved his lips back to mine, I pulled his bottom lip between my teeth gently as his deft fingers rubbed my sensitive nerves. 

"You're so wet for me baby." He groaned into my mouth. 

"I need you in me now." I demanded, I've never been so vocal before but he brought out a whole other side of me I never knew existed. I had no filter. I was done with his teasing, I needed release and I needed it now. 

"Oh I'm not fucking you today, Princess." 

I grabbed his face in my palms and pulled it to mine so I could look him in the eye when I made my demands. "Yes, you fucking are." 

He grinned uncontrollably, on cloud nine I wanted him so bad. I didn't care how desperate I sounded at this point. A girl has needs. 

"I will make you scream my name in ecstacy." He confirmed, easing my temporary panic. "But I'll  be doing it with my mouth." His husky voice breathed against my lips. I inhaled sharply and he smiled against my lips again before moving down my body slowly with fiery kisses. I knew I'd have marks later but I didn't care.

"You're the most beautiful creature I've ever seen." He murmured against my skin as he moved lower and lower, appreciating every part of me as he moved. "I'm already overdosing on you."

His sweet words in this heated moment melted my insides. I tangled my fingers in his hair as he moved the black lace to the side and breathed over me seductively. My back arched in euphoria and my fingers tugged his roots. He moaned into me and gripped my thighs so hard there would be little purple bruises in the shape of his fingertips. 

I was so keyed up I knew I would snap the second he ran his tongue over me. He didn't disappoint. 

"Tommy..."I moaned his name in pure ecstasy as he ran his tongue over me, alternating pressure. He followed my lead and moaned against me in response, causing vibrations to ripple through me, igniting my fire. 

I could already feel the build simmering within me.

"You taste like pure heaven." He paused his assault to make heated eye contact as he dipped two fingers inside me, immediately curling them into the only spot that mattered. My breathing intensified and became erratic. My eyes rolled back as the pad of his thumb pressed down on my clit, his molten eyes burned into me as he watched me unravel and roll my eyes back in pleasure.

"Look at me." He demanded sharply. I rolled my eyes back to lock with his as I clutched the sheets for dear life. Lust overflowed between us as he made me feel better than I ever have. I was almost at my peak as he dipped his lips back down to my center as his fingers drove me insane. He alternated between sucking and licking, alternating the pressure of his tongue. 

"Tommy!" I screamed through clenched teeth as my hand fisted in his dark hair and the other crushed the sheets. Unfiltered ecstasy consumed me as I broke through the barrier of pleasure completely. My whole body froze under his intoxicating touch as my orgasm assaulted me at full force. My back arched and I felt Tommy's hands roaming up my entire body, feeling me as I vibrated with rapture. 

His lips captured mine as I finally came crashing down from my high. I tasted myself on his tongue but I didn't care. I didn't care about anything, I was too intoxicated.

"What did you just do to me." I whispered as I tried to regulate my breathing and failed.

He chuckled and leaned into my ear. "I just changed your life forever, baby." 

I knew I was feeding his ego an unhealthy amount, but I couldn't help it. He was really just that good. I was completely spent, and so was he. 

Tommy collapsed on my chest, out of breath almost as much as I was. Before I could offer to return the favor, his breathing evened out and I felt his full weight collapse onto me. He just gave me the best orgasm of my life and then passed out on top of me. 

I smiled to myself uncontrollably and brushed my fingers through his silky hair gently. I was so smitten with this man. No one has ever taken care of me like does, no one has ever truly cared enough to.

I reached over and pulled the duvet over us, cocooning our half naked bodies in warmth. He looked so peaceful while he slept on my bare chest, subconsciously his hand slid up and cupped the side of my neck posessively. I would cherish this moment forever.