56 - fiery oblivion

Keira

Tommy's driving evened out to a safe cruise through the endless dark tunnels leading back to the sprawling city, the steady rumble of the motorcycle lulled me in and out of consciousness.

The faded leather was soft against my cheek as I inhaled his intoxicating scent until my breathing evened out and sleep tugged me under once again.

I jolted awake as the motorcycle slowed, idling in the middle of the infinite tunnel.

"Why are we stopping?" I croaked over the loud muffler.

Tommy's strong legs held the bike steady as he reached back and swung me around so I was sitting in his lap, facing him.

"You're falling asleep," he murmured, peering down at me as his gentle fingers brushed my wild hair out of my eyes. "I can't trust you to hold on when you're unconscious."

"I was holding on fine." I frowned, rolling my eyes.

He rolled his in defiant response and reached down to wrap my legs around him securely. "You're safer where I can keep an eye on you."

I smiled to myself as I snaked my arms under his jacket and wrapped them around his insanely muscular back, tucking my face into the nape of his neck. I felt a shiver rush down his spine as I pressed my lips against the warm skin in a gentle kiss.

"I love you." I breathed against his neck. He stiffened and I pulled back to search his face. Raw emotion was reflecting in his honey eyes, but weaved within the reciprocated love was a spark of fear. "What's wrong, Tommy."

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, before locking eyes with me again. "I love you so much it hurts. I'm afraid I'm going to lose you and I don't know how I'll survive if I do." I opened my mouth to shut his fears down but he wasn't done. "All of this is so foreign to me, Keira. These feelings I have are ripping me to shreds inside, I've never felt fear like this before. I've never loved."

I took a deep breath of my own before carefully responding. "I know this is terrifying, I feel it too, but that's the cost of love. We will never be safe, we will always be hunted and I fear for your safety as much as you fear for mine," he hung his head in defeat and I weaved my fingers in his hair, tilting his face back to mine. "We'll always be in this together. You won't lose me, baby, but if you did–"

"I'd tear the fucking world apart to find you again," he promised, grabbing my cheeks and crushing his lips against mine.

The kiss was wild and passionate, infused with our overpowering love and soul shattering fear. Tommy's tongue brushed against me and I welcomed it as he deepened the kiss. I felt him hardening under me as my hips ground against him relentlessly. He growled into my mouth and pulled me against him harder as we devoured each other like it was the first and last time we'd ever taste one another.

"I want to try something," I gasped against his lips, reaching down between us to free him. He groaned as my fingers wrapped around his rock hard length.

"Right here?" he was breathless as he met my burning gaze.

"Right now." Something about getting relentlessly fucked on a vibrating motorcycle made my eyes roll back as my teeth pulled at my lower lip.

That was all it took. Tommy's eyes reflected the wild need burning through me and he wasted no time pushing me away from him to pull my pants off in record time.

Before I could even breathe again, his fingers dug into my hips and I was pulled back onto him in one rough thrust. We both gasped and his lips were back on mine, resuming their devouring as he lifted and tugged me down onto him with repetitive sharp thrusts.