69 - forever

Last & longest chapter lovies! I can't believe we're finally here. I wanted this to be the perfect end to Tommy & Keira's story. 

recommend starting the song when it's mentioned!

xoxo mae

Tommy

It's been ten days since I got Keira back. Ten days of gentle lovemaking and getting to know each other on levels I'd never imagined I'd be capable of.

The minute she's all healed, I'm throwing her against every wall in that goddamn bedroom and fucking her hard until she can barely walk.

The daydream brought a satisfied smile to my face.

We still hadn't talked about my birthday and everything that happened between us before she was taken. She hasn't pushed me to share and I've selfishly avoided the topic out of fear she'll give up on me.

I've made a big decision today. Actually, I've made two. Two life-altering decisions that have been on my mind since the day I met her. Two life-changing choices I haven't told her yet.

I only have three secrets and I plan on making all my confessions tonight.

But first, I need help.

I skipped the knocking and barged into Blaze's suite. He was outside on his balcony, shirtless, soaking up the sun.

"I can't believe you left her alone to come and see my fine ass," he drawled, keeping his eyes closed and his face tilted up to the sun.

I held up my phone with the CCTV live feed of our bedroom and fell into the chair next to him. "I've got eyes on her. She's asleep."

Blaze cracked an eye to glance at me and chuckled, shaking his head.

"How are you holding up," I asked, eyeing the white bandage contrasting his dark skin.

"Dude. You gotta stop checking in on me every few hours. It's been ten days, T, I'm all good. I ain't no bitch." He rolled his eyes at my overprotective behavior.

"My bad, sorry for giving a fuck about you, bro." I rolled my eyes right back.

"I've got a present for you," Blaze shot me a giddy grin.

I motioned for him to continue. "Out with it, you know I hate surprises."

"Not this one, you won't." He smirked. I shot him an impatient glare.

"Jesus, you fucking buzzkill. Fine. I got my hands on those corrupt FBI agents who were after Keira," Blaze was practically jumping out of his chair with excitement. "They're down in the holding cells as we speak. Feelin' murderous?"

"They're all yours, man, I'm done killing."

Blaze laughed until my serious expression caught him off guard.

"You're not serious..."

I nodded. Resolute in my decision. "You know I never wanted this life. I only held on to it because you guys were all I had to live for. Things are different now. I'm different."

"What the hell are you talking about, Knox?" Blaze shifted his chair so he was facing me fully.

"I love her, Blaze. I want to marry her. I want to build a life together, and maybe one day have a family... I don't know. All I know is, I'm done sleeping with one eye open and living with the constant terror of losing her because of who I am and what I do."