Part - 23

Next day
Y/n's POV
At the office

Last night when Taehyung came back home, he told me not to worry about anything, he trusts me and he promised that he would help me.

And I believe in him that he would help me.

I wanted to take a leave from office today because I can't bear to listen to all the taunts I am going to receive.

But Taehyung told me to come because he has arranged a meeting and he wants me to be present there.

It was the time for the meeting and I entered the meeting room.

Appa, dad, Jennie,Jisoo, Tzuyu and few other officials were there.

I greeted them and went to take my seat.

I was feeling highly uncomfortable, I know it was not my mistake but I still felt ashamed of myself for previous day's competition.

Just then Taehyung came inside the meeting room with two judges who were there to judge the fashion show.

I was confused as to why this meeting is held and why these people are here, they don't belong to our company.

Tae - " Good morning everyone."

He said standing near the projector screen.

Tae - " I am sorry for the last minute meeting notice."

He took a pause and continued.

Tae - " But this meeting is important because we are going to announce the HOD of our fashion department."

Y/n's mind - " Huh?"

Worker - " But that's already done sir, at the last night fashion show.....Miss Jennie is the HOD."
He said pointing towards jennie

Tae - " I would really appreciate if you would let me complete Mr.Choi."

He said sarcastically.

Tae - " There are some other things we need to see before officially announcing the HOD."

I looked around the people in the meeting room.

Everyone had a confused face except Tzuyu , she looked..... nervous?

Tae switched on the projector and said.

Tae - " Please have a look."

The screen flashed and I could see my office desk on the screen.
It was the CCTV recording.
And it was through night vision,
which meant it was during night time.

Just then we saw someone coming in the screen, it was a female she walked towards my desk and opened the drawer underneath where I had kept my dresses.

She took the dresses out of the drawer.

I gasped.

Then she checked the dresses, put them back in the bag, picked the bag turned around to leave with the dresses.

As she turned around we saw her face