Chapter 2- The Incident.

LOUIS P.O.V

I was getting uncomfortable...Sierra was always friendly around me..and all the other football dudes in the school, but I seriously felt like slapping her. My eyes were gazed on only one person. Yes thats right. Jessica, who was I probably heard wrong, but was singing one of Ke$ha's songs. She looked up and smiled at me like nothing ever happened. She was so calm, beautiful and her hair was a rich shade of mahagony. Her eyes, framed by long lashes, were a dark-brown and seemed to brighten the world. A straight nose, full lips - she seemed the picture of perfection. And then Jessica turned away from me. Everyone began clapping. I was suddenly confused. I looked at Sierra who was still holding on to me, tightly as possible. And then Sierra did the unwanted. She kissed me. Everyone started clapping. Jessica just gave me that reassuring look to tell me that everything would be fine. Revolting. Embarrassed. Angry. Those were the words that came to my mind when Sierra did that.

I pushed her, as she tried french-kissing with me. She landed on her face her lipstick smeared to the ground. The crowd gasps. Zach, gets up, and punches me hard in the nose. My nose starts bleeding like Niagara Falls. Jessica runs towards me with napkins in her hands. She wipes my nose, as tears flow down her cheek. She quietly whispers: "Sorry" and just then Zach comes in between and holds me by the shirt. Jessica comes in and glares at Zach and screams "YOU! OUT IN THE HALL...NOW!" He yells back saying "I'M NOT COMING! MAKE ME!" And then Jessica does what I really didn't expect her to do. She stands up, and does one of those Tae Kwan Doe moves, and drags poor Zachary out the Lunch hall.

Sierra stands up, and  sashays out, walking up the stairs jabbing on strawberry lipstick. Jessica's friend Allie comes up to me, and wipes the blood which was now oozing on my Derrick Rose Shirt. She says in a low voice: "Zach is Jess's brother. Don't feel awkward." And she walks away.

Zach??? Jessica?? Brother and sister? How's that even possible?? They have totally different personalities, and by that, I mean Jessica's got the better one. I nod my head in shame. Though I do wonder why Zach punched me. AND what is going on between those two siblings.

                                                                  Jessica P.O.V

I felt really bad doing my Black Belt moves, AND dragging him out of the lunchroom with all eyes glued on him. But what could I do? He left me with no choice! He's staring hard at the ground, probably wishing the ground to break in half.

I fix his hair,  then bend down and sit down beside him. "May I ask why did you punch Louis?" I asked calmly hoping that he wouldn't get mad. He groans. I manage to laugh. He looks at me with those innocent beady eyes that just makes me want to forgive him. But I control my emotions as he starts to answer: "I-I..don't know...I guess since I really liked Sierra and her getting hurt..." before he could finish I blurt out, "You like Sierra??? She's a rotten no-good evil witch, who dates all the guys in our school!" I complain. He starts to laugh. Really hard. I join in. "I never knew that she did those type of things," he says sadly. "Don't worry Z, there's sooo many girls out there who would love to be your boyfriend" I said proudly. "I was thinking..ehm..uhh never mind" "What?? Tell me!!" "I was thinking if I should ask your friend Allie to the upcoming Snowflake dance." He mumbled. A big grin grew on my face. "OH.MY.GOD. YES YES YESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!" I squealed like a kid let loose in Toys R' Us. "Shut up! Your drawing attention!" I didn't care. I hugged my bro tightly and my love for him became more stronger.

"I love you little bro!" "I'm OLDER than you." "Not when you couldn't defend my Tae Kwan Doe Moves!" and he was right. I did draw attention. He whispers to me: "Tell Louis i'm extremely sorry!" I nod. I'm walking back to Louis who is still in the lunch room with his nose still bleeding, when I hear some "Pops" gossip about me and Zach. "I think they are in a special relationship! "Yeah....I think they are dating!" Another pop says. I come in between them and yell out for them to hear "ZACH....is NOT my boyfriend you lipstick freaks! He's my BROTHER! Got that??" Louis was staring at me. In a good way I mean. His eyes shimmered under the lights. That shut them up. I smile, give a bow then walk away. HE puts his arms around me and says "So how about that date?" He says in that adorable british accent. "Of course Lou!" "Tomorrow?" Louis asks. "Tomorrow" I answer with a stupid grin on my face.