Chapter 13

Louis P.O.V 

Where was she? I wanted to tell her. It was a mistake. I didn't mean to kiss Eleanor, but it just happened. After an hour of staying outside waiting for her to get out, I went back to my suite. Maybe she  needed some time, I guess. I walked back, and to my surprise the door was opened. But no Jessica. Danielle and Perrie came running up to me. 

"JESSICA WENT BACK HOME!" They both shouted at me. 

"What!?" I asked.

"She left a note, here," Perrie said softly handing me the note.

Dear Perrie and Danielle,

I had a AMAZAYN and BRILLIAM time with you guys! It was great also meeting the boy in the toms, but he never felt that way. But I hope we could catch up again soon!! Just wanted to say, i'm going back home. Tell Louis, congrats! Eleanor is a fabuLOUIS girl, and she's perfecto for Lou. Bye!

- Jess♥

I ran to my room and as fast as I can, I packed all my clothes. I ran outside, and got in a taxi, headed for the Airport. Zayn booked a private plane for me, so I could get there faster. The pilot told me, that I reached before Jessica's plane. I took my bags, and one thing went in my head. The Dance. I rememebered I was supposed to take Jessica, after I asked her on our trip. It was today, so Jessica wouldn't have a date! 

Or would she?

A/N Hiiiiiii! My cousin wanted to write this chapter, so I let her. It was only  a one time thing, so next chapter will be much longer than this one! How did you like it? No H8, she's only 12! And she's a huge directioner like I am! Leave positive comments, because she thought this chapter will ruin my book! Follow ME/comment/VOTE

*Check out my (Not 1d fanfic) Book Call It Courage!!!