Chapter 23

*CHECK OUT THE TRAILER ON THE SIDE*

Jessica's P.O.V

"He's awake," The doctor says. "And he's perfectly fine. Just some minor injuries," He adds smiling, walking away. The boys rub their eyes. I've been waiting for 37 hours. I didn't sleep, because I wanted to be awake when Lou woke up. 

"You should head to sleep love," Harry smiles weakly.

"I'm going to Louis first," I say, but Harry grabs my arm. "Do you think Boobear will be happy on seeing you like this," He said waving his hand towards my face. I had bags under my eyes, and my mascara was probably all over my face, because of the tears.

"I don't care." I say stubbornly. "I'm going in," I say gently leaving Harry's hand. I open the door, and am about to close it, when I hear Harry's voice.

"She loves him,"

And that my dear readers, was the truth.

I walk in, and I see Louis. The person I was craving to meet. Louis looks at me, then frowns.

"Jessica!" He shouts. "What happened to you?! Are you okay?" He asks worried.

I smile. "Your the one in the hospital bed, I should be asking you that," I answer sitting next to him on the stool next to his bed. He chuckles, then wipes my face from the remaining tears I had on my face. I didn't even bother to wipe them off.

"You look like Medusa," Louis says weakly.

I pout. "Hey!" I say. "I look perfect," I say grinning.

"If I said that, it would be a lie," Louis says nodding.

We laugh for a bit, then we both stop. This is it. He will ask me about it for sure.

"You didn't answer me," He says.

"What?" I say pretending that I don't know what he's talking about.

"You know exactly what i'm talking about," He states, like he was reading my mind.

I gulp. "Uh-well," I begin to say.

''I know you love me Jessica," He says cupping my face. I hold back the tears. 

"And you would never do that to me," He adds.

"I don't love you Louis," I lie. "That's why I cheated on you. duh?" I say trying to act all cool. But inside, it was killing me. His face was showing emotions of hurt and sadness.

"Yeah. That's why you were in the hospital for 37 hours waiting for me to get up?" He asks wide-eyed.

"I got scared that's all," I answer turning away. "I would wait for anyone," I add.

"And your mascara is ruined. You were crying," He said stating the obvious. We stay quiet for a second, then I hear a loud thump. I look back, and I see Louis sprawled across the floor moaning in pain.

"LOUIS!" I say getting up and moving to where he was on the ground.

He smiled. "See?" "You care about me Jess,"  He said grinning. I sigh, then help him up back to his bed.

"I don't want to be your gi---" I say but Harry cuts me off.

"She loves you!" Harry screams jumping. Louis just laughs, and I blush tremendously. Like seriously Harry? Right now?

"She can't admit it," Liam adds. 

"Why did you kiss Chase?" Louis suddenly asks me. Everyone stopped talking, because they all knew the answer- except Lou.

"I know," Harry says immediately. I shake my head indicating 'don't tell him Hazza!' But he didn't get the signal. 

"You see, you ex-girlfriend Eleanor is behind all this," He says truthfully. Everyone nods in agreement.

"Eleanor?" Louis repeats scoffing.

"I will never love you Lou," I say grabbing Harry's hand and dragging him away. After we're out of reach from Louis, I turn and face Harry.

"I TOLD you not to tell!" I scream at him.

"I know," He says smiling.

"Then WHY? And why are you smiling," I say still shrieking.

"You love the sass master from Doncaster," He says walking back to the room, with a stupid grin on his face. I try to stop him, but he already enters the room.

-----------

Louis's P.O.V

Eleanor? What? Why? HOW? What does El have to do with Jessica and I?

""I will never love you Lou," Jessica says grabbing Harry's hand and dragging him away. What, so that was it? But what does Eleanor have to do with this? Harry walks in with a dumb grin on his face. I raise my eyebrows, and he notices. He just shrugs.

"So will ANYONE tell me what does Eleanor have to do with this?" I ask curiously. They all look at one another, then all shrug. Niall appears in front of me, holding a fast asleep Allie in his arms. 

"Eleanor threatened Jessica, that if she didn't leave you alone," Niall started. "FOREVER," Zayn added. Niall gives Zayn a look, then turns back to me and starts talking. "She would have you killed," He finished with a sorry look.

"WHAT!" I cry sitting up. I feel a sharp pain in my head, and my lower back, and  groan in ultimate pain. Harry helps me sleep back on my marshmallow-like pillow.

"It's true mate," Liam says quietly.

"Give me my phone," I order. Zayn hands it to me, and I dial the number that was saved in my memory.

"Hell-o," She says excitedly.

"Come to the hospital bitch," I growl as I hang up.

I wanted Answers. Now.

-----------

 Thank you Profundity for the amazing trailer! I LOVE IT! You guys--go check out her book Got To Believe In Love- its simply AMAZING<3

JUST ONE MORE CHAPTER YOU GUYS! Thank you for all your support! Comment/Vote! Let's get this book up to 10,000 reads pleeeease! 

~Sorry Niall Ate This Signature