Chapter 21.

Jessica's P.O.V

"No." He said stubbornly.

"Please Z?" I asked patiently,

He let out a long sigh.

"Tell me why you are doing this, then...maybe," He said crossing his hands over his chest.

"I have a valid reason. Please?" I begged.

"What if Perrie find out? She will be heartbroken."

"We're not really going to cheat. We're just going to fake in front of Louis, but forget it now," I say.

"I'll do it," He says biting his lip.

"Zayn, it's okay. I just thought about it. If Lou finds out, he will be furious with you, and I don't want that to happen," I say smiling weakly.

"Okay, I won't tell Louis a thing. Just..don't be hard on the guy"

"I'm doing it for his own good," I say shutting the door behind me.

----------------

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Chase asks me for the 100th time.

"Yes," I say quietly.

I told Chase everything. About Eleanor, and how she threatened me. He agreed to do this, and by the sound of his voice, he doesn't want to do this. I had to get down on my knees, then he finally agreed.

--------

Today was the day, where we would' fake' cheating on Louis. Chase was waiting outside. Liam took Louis out to eat, and that was the perfect way to make Louis realize I don't like him.

There will NEVER be a day when I will stop loving Louis.

Chase drove me to the resturant Louis was at. We got out, and we sat at a table near Louis's and Liams. After a few minutes, the door chimes and there walks Louis. I nudge Chase, and he simply nods. Louis doesn't notice me, and that's my chance. I quickly smash my lips onto Chase's and Ia few seconds later, I could feel Louis's eyes glaring at me. I shut my eyes, preventing from the tears to form.

"Jess," He says hurt. I pretend to be surpised and I look at him. I could see pain in his eyes. His hands droop down. 

"Louis I can explain.." I say.

He holds his hand up. "Stop," He says, before walking out of the resteraunt. After i'm sure he's gone, I let the tears come to me. Chase tries calming me down, but I can't stop. My eyes are probably messed up because of my mascara and I most likely look horrible. I feel terrible. 

It's for Louis's well-being.

Why? Why do I have to be the one sacrificing the one I love?

Does anyone have an answer to that?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N HOW DID YOU LIKE IT!??! Comment/Vote please? It would mean the world to me. Also, If I didn't follow any of my fabuLOUIS readers, comment your username and I will FOR SURE follow you, and if I can, i'll check out your books! It's all because of you guys that I got 8,000 reads

Also...I WILL be making a sequel to The Boy In The Toms.  This book will be ending soon, and I know exactly what to put in the next book. I'm deciding on the characters and plot AND the title of the book and THEN I WILL END THIS BOOK FOREVAAAA :'(