Chapter 14

Jessica's P.O.V

"Jess try this on!" Allie hollered from the other side of the store.

"SHH," The manager shushed Allie, literally blowing spit over her entire face. Allie glared at her, and even though I was sad---no depressed, I had to laugh. She comes bobbing her head up and down, but I couldn't concentrate on what she was saying. That is, until she grabbed me by the shoulder and shook me like I was dead. I wasn't going to the dance, and that was final. I walked out of the store casually and went to a nearby Starbucks. I gotta say, Starbucks can cheer up anyone. As I opened the doors, the bells chimed in and the lady behind the corner gave me a slight wave. I was about to sit down at a table, when someone stopped me in my tracks. No, not Allie. The boy in the toms. Uh..how did he get here?

"I downloaded an app on your iPhone. I tracked you down." He explains.

Go figure.

"I don't want to talk to you Lou," I hesitantly say as I push him out of my way. He grabs me by the hips, and pushes me closer, so we're an inch from each others faces. By now, the entire Starbucks is staring at us. Old people cheering, but then the cheering is replaced with coughing,  teen boys booing, and teenage girls glaring. At me. Of course. Who would glare at the Louis Tomlinson? Obviously not them. Especially not them.

"Only people who love me, call me Lou," he breathes on my face, which gives me the shivers. 

"EVERYONE LEAVE! OR ELSE THIS NANDO KID WILL TAKE BIG ACTION!" Niall screamed from the top of his lungs. Of course, everyone obeyed like they were sick puppies and scampered to the door. He gave me a smile, and locked the door. Wait what? Did I say that right. OH SHIT. I'm locked in Starbucks. Alone. With. Louis. Frickin. Tomlinson. 

One Word CRAP. 

"Jess! I can explain---," He started.

"There's nothing to explain. Everything is done. Including......us," I said as I cried, tears puring down my face. I bet by now, my make-up had smeared, so I looked like Taylor Swift, that gulped down a million shots of vodka.

"Jess, don't cry!" He said as he rubbed my back. I stared into his eyes with my blurry eyes, which was the result from crying. His arms slowly reached around to pull me into a tight embrace. I embraced him back. I mean, who can stay mad at the Louis Tomlinson? Apparently not me. 

"Jess, all that Eleanor drama, it was nothing but a mistake! She planned all this! She sent a text from Zayn's phone knowing that you being the curious monkey you already are, will come. And as soon as you entered----" He began talking in fast motion. But I put my fingers up to his mouth. Not because I was feeling romantic---hell to the no! This kid needs to stop yakking and blabbering wherever he is! 

"Shut up." I said. He laughed, that cute little laugh, that all the boys in One Direction had.

We stood next to each other, the heat of his body suddenly wrapping around me. I turned to face him and as I did, he slipped his arm around the small of my back. I looked down, my smile hidden by my wavy-out-of-the-shower-styled hair. As I slowly lifted my head, my eyes drifted upwards and met his. He let the corners of his mouth crease into a slight smile before he began to lean towards me. Instead of moving away, I felt my body lean into his, my face just inches from his. His breath was sweet as he whispered in my ear the words I'd longed to hear. As his lips met mine, his hands explored back whilst my hands slipped through his soft hair. This was the moment I'd been waiting for, and now that it was finally here, I knew I would remember it for the rest of my life.