Chapter 4

Yo! Wazzzzup mahomies?? Or directioners..in this case:) Soo i'm a bad writer who has writer's block ALL THE TIME ..and i'm thinking it's because of this book. I'll end this book soon...MAYBE and i'll FINALLY start on Call it courage! If you haven't heard of it...go check out the summary!!! maybe on 10-12 chapters i'll end this book for good...but while then...enjoy chapter 4...of Just Louis & I...DUN DUN DUUUUUN.... <3

                                                                  Jessica P.O.V

I was in a very bright mood today. Maybe because of Louis. Oh my god. How those lips felt as they brushed against mine. And on top of that, he blew me a kiss! I know adorable right? I gather my books and begin to walk to the library , since it's a free period, and then I stop in my tracks. ----Louis pushed Sierra, the girl he hated--or atleast I THOUGHT he hated, against the lockers and started sucking and french-kissing like nobody else, and right in front of my eyes. Sierra glanced at me, and then stopped. Louis looked back at me, and then smirked. He started kissing Sierra all over again, like I didn't exist. "What the fuckin' hell do you think your doing?" Allie screamed angrily at Louis. He stopped kissing Sierra then came toward to where me and Allie were standing. I looked down, unable to control my tears.

"We were never a couple...and judging by her looks, no guy would want her." He checked me out like I was an old rusty barbie doll. I clenched my fists. "So that's how your going to treat me? Kissed me yesterday, and now your acting like nothing ever happened? Great Louis! I'm really proud of you." I yell as people gather whispering about us. "Forget this son of a bitch!" Lets go!" Allie screamed as she reached for my hand but another strong and stopped me in my tracks. Zachary. "Allie you go take Jess. I have things to handle. Allie dragged me until I spoke up "Allie please I have to stop Zach, you don't know him, he's very protective and violent when it comes to my relationships." I whispered softely. "Okay i'm going upstairs, and for once, listen to me and PLEASE be back quick!" Allie replied as she trotted up the stairs. I ran to where Zach was punching the gut out of Louis. "ZACH!!! Stop!" I yelled as tears started forming. Zach finally stopped. "C'mon Jess, this asshole isn't worthy for a girl like you." He said in a serious tone. "And you Sierra! He pointed to her furiously. Don't even get near my sister! Same goes for you Louis. Just try talking to Jess and you'll have a horrible time. IN the hospital." Louis smirked. was he always like this? "Let's see you try Zachary," "This son of a FUCKING---" "Just STOP!!!!!!!!!!!! I screamed. He forgot about me. I forgot about him. Hell, we weren't even a fucking couple. Zach...DON'T get yourself so worked up!!" And just like that, I ran up the stairs into my room. I sat there on my bed crying softly until Allie heard and started patting my back. Zach also came. He hugged me tight. I could tell he was furious, the way he was clenching his teeth and rolling his hands into a fist, repeatedly. Soon I fell asleep, and  I woke up, got dressed for my Science period and headed down. I walked into the room, and the Mrs.Sanchez, the teacher in charge stopped me.

"Jessica, honey the principal would like to see you." she said softly. "Okay, thank you for telling me Mrs.sanchez," I said as I forced a smile, and took my books back and headed to the office. Was I in trouble? Did the principal find out about Louis and I, the fight?? I hope not. "Hi Mr.Pearson, did you want to see me?" I asked curiously. "Oh yes,  Jessica meet Chase, the new kid in school. I was wondering if you could show him around the school right now? I already warned your teachers so they know." "Sure!" I ansered He looked up to me and grinned. He was about a head taller than me, and his face was beautiful. It was irresistible, from his clean chin to his familiar blue icy eyes.His perfectly sculpted face was the canvas for his godlike features, full, tempting lips, and stunning, mysterious eyes. We soon left the office, and he said to me "Soo...your name is Jessica?" "Yup! Yours? I asked. "Chase.'' "Pretty name!" I said. He laughed. He had a muscular body. Six pack and all. I showed him the gym. Before I could show him the Music Room, he grabbed me and pulled me into the gym.

"Whats this Snowflake Dance??" He asked me. "It's kind of like prom. Except it's not a prom." "Geez Jess, that explains a LOT!" He joked. "Shut up! Okay so basically you take a girl to the---" 

"Would you like to go with me?" He asked nervously biting his lip. "You're blushing!!! OMG! You are blushing!" I squealed. "Huh?? No i'm not! Shut up!" He said quietly. "So...will you go with me?"

I had to move on. Forget Louis. He would probably be there. With Sierra. "Sure!" I answered giving him a small kiss on the cheek. He blushed once more. Actually it was cute. That moment was PERFECT, but it got ruined when 'someone' was looking at us. That someone was Louis. He walked away, But I didn't give a shit anymore. Now I had to concentrate on Chase. Chase Chase Chase....

                                                          LOUIS P.O.V

"Sure!" I said imitating Jessica. Seriously, I know that I did the wrong thing, but it's only been a day and she's moved on with another guy. Chase. I'll never forget this kiddo. I felt so angry, of course at Chase. I could NEVER be mad at Jess. She's just to....perfect. I admit I was feeling a little jeolous. Actually a LOT. I didnt even realize that Sierra was there until she started making out with me. 'The show is over, I thought. But to keep Jess away from me, I will have to put up with this bullshit (Sierra) until the end. Actually it's just begun and i'm sick of it.' "Hey baby!" She cooed kissing my neck. "Stop." I said calmly clenching my fists. "what babe? You don't like it there? I KNOW what you want. She kneeled down and began licking my body. I pushed her away and walked upstairs to my dorm, leaving her and her pride on the ground.

I know Louis's part is short. Actually REALLY SHORT.  Well the main character is Jessica, so might as well make her P.O.V longer. Sorry if you didn't enjoy this chapter. Or all of them. Just bear with me. It gets intence in the next chapter. heres a SMALL spolier alert. ONE WORD. DANCE. In the next chapter there will be LOTS AND LOTS of jeolousy. COMMENT/VOTE/FAN MEE!!!! I'll FAN BACK!!!!!!!!!! Here's your question: How do you like the new character, Chase???? I needed a twist in the story, so...here HE IS!!!

-Sorry Niall ate this signature.