Chapter 3

Jessica's P.O.V

"Louis!" Allie whispered slowly in my ear. She was having loads of fun, because every single time she said "Louis" I would blush. We're not even a couple of anything. Whats gotten into me these days. Maybe his british accent. Or his soft lips. Or maybe it was....shit!!! All I could think about now is Louis. "Shut the hell up Allie! Your pissing me off!" I yelled. She already knew I couldn't be mad at her, so she continued saying the letters L-O-U-I-S. suddenly I jump because of my stupid ring-tone. I glance at my i-Phone to see who it was. It was Louis. Ugh why do I blush on hearing his name. And that too every SINGLE time. I picked up my phone.

"Hey Jess....are you free?" Louis asked.

"Why what happened Lou? Missing me already?" I smiled.

 "Ehm..uhh no...I...forget it!" He said irritated.

"Your such a cutie!!! Yes I am free in fact."

"Really!!" He probably screamed excitedly like I gave him a lifetime supply of chocolates.

"Yes sweetheart."

"I'm waiting downstairs. I want you in my car 2 minutes sharp. Its time for our date."

I panic. "WHAT?? Couldn't you called me..like what 20 or 30 minutes ago??"

I quickly run to my closet and pick out a cute strapless pink dress which comes a little below my thighs. Allie helps with my make-up, as I wear different colored bracelets. I'm finally ready. I wear my high heels and run out the door. I see Louis in the car check me out, then he gives me a warm smile. "didn't know my princess could dress up this quickly!" "Shut up" I mumble.

We go to a Movie theater and Louis buys popcorn and two cokes. He puts his arm around my waist and leads the way. "You are looking absolutely stunning you know that?" "Yeah Yeah whatever Louis." "Oh c'mon! Don't be like this on our first date!" Louis complains. I kiss him on the cheek and smile. "Okay Lou!" I say cheerfully. As we walk I could see Louis touching the same part of the cheek I kissed him on.  "Touched aren't you hun?" He blushes and it's adorable. We sit down with our popcorn and drinks and the movie starts. We were watching "Ted" the talking teddy bear. I begin to get sleepy. Very sleepy in fact. I rest my head on Louis's strong shoulder and doze off.

                                                                        Louis P.O.V

"Hey Jess look!! This is the funniest part of the movie!! The thunder song!" I look at her. There, was the  little angel resting on my shoulder, sleeping. She looks so perfect. And sweet.

Soon the movie ends, and I'm carrying Jess in my arms I put her in the front seat, put her seat belt on and then drive her back to the dorms. Before entering her room, I kiss her on the cheek lightly. and her eyes open. Fudge...wrong timing Louis. fantastic job. I let her down from my arms which was very pleasant and comfortable. She gave me a small kiss on the lips. "Thank you for the movie! And...i'm really sorry I fell asleep!" "It's okay love!" She walks in her dorm and then she blows me a kiss. I close the door smiling.

bzzzz!

bzzzz!

bzzzz!

I glance at my phone. Zayn texted me.

Z- sup bro!!! Just wanted to know if that girl Jenny or whatever her name was available ;)

Me- Shut the hell up. She's my girlfriend.

Z- Fuck you!! :'(

Me: Her name is Jessica k? Get your names straight.

Z- Your acting like a bitch. :'( You broke my heart. </3

Before I can reply, Zayn calls me. 'But if it's you, it's you, oh it's you...they add up to, I'm in love with you...' My iPhone sings.

"Louis turn on the radio" Zayn says.

"What happened? Is your part of one of our songs on?"

"LOUIS shut the fuck up and turn on the radio!!!!!!!!!!!" He yells angrily.

I turn on the radio. "Louis Tomlinson part of the English-Irish pop boy band, One Direction was spotted at a movie theater with a girl. Who that girl was? I don't know! Will dating a girl who is not a celeb ruin the career of Louis Tomlinson? I still don't know! But here's 'Kiss you' from One Direction's new album Take Me Home!!" The radio host said.

I clench my fists. Real hard. I punch the wall hard enough to make my knuckles bleed. I forgot. I was Louis TOMLINSON. Part of the famous boyband, One Direction. I don't want to blame Jessica, but it's mainly all her fault that my career is almost ruined. It's also my fault. Why did I go on a date  with someone who is not a celebrity?? All these stupid questions are floating in my head and there is only one answer. Stop. The problem will be solved. I really love Jessica, and this way, i'm just breaking her innocent heart. Harry calls. "Louis you have to stop seeing Jessica. It's going to ruin your singing career!" "I know Harry, but how? She is a curious type of girl. She won't budge until someone tells her the truth. And I don't want to reveal my identity yet!" "Just date someone else in your school. Make her jealous. She'll start ignoring you immediately." "Well I guess that's what I will do." The answer to all my questions was, Sierra.

Sorry this chapter took so long. My laptop got taken away and so I couldn't write. Have you guys read The Bad Boy's Girl?? by Jessgirl93 ? It's amaZAYN!! I just loooovee it!! <3 The usual: Comment: I need MOTIVATION!!!  VOTE AND FAN MEE!! I'll fan you back!! Did you guys check out my new book summary? It's called Call It courage. I'm not really sure if I want to write it. Because only 2 people read it. I want it to be popular!!! QUESTION" The last line..."The answer to all my questions was Sierra." What do you guys think Louis meant?

-Sorry, Niall ate this signature.