Chapter 24-Final

I deleted the sequel, 'Stand Up', because I thought it made no sense with this book whatsoever. So I have a different sequel planned for you guys. Stay tuned (: ALSO, this chapter is not edited. Read the A/N at the end!

P.S! Play song on the right, WHEN I TELL YOU TO! DON'T PLAY IT NOW! IT won't make ANY SENSE!! And if your on your phone or tablet, then listen to Magic by 1D when I tell you to.

Jessica's P.O.V (At Louis's House)

"Give me the NANDOS JESSICA!" Niall hollered clearly mad. I wasn't going to give it to him. HE was the one who told Louis everything. I was glad he did- now we were back together, but he told Louis besides the warning I gave him. I stick my tongue at him, then run away with the large bag of Nandos. Louis just laughed at Niall who glared at him. My job with Niall is done. Next is Harry. He also blabbed to Louis. Still holding the bag of Nandos in my hand, I glance at Niall who was pouting.  I run up the stairs to my room. Harry better be prepared on what I was going to do to him now. He made me blush in front of Louis at the wrong timing. I grab Danielle's hair straightener. I quickly head towards Hazza's room.  As quietly as I can, I creep to the side of him. I take a look at his bouncy curls once more, before plugging in the straightener.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"NOOOOOO!" Someone cried---definitely the Harry Styles. I smirked, and Niall suppressed his laughter. Louis was laughing so hard, I couldn't hear his voice, but he was clapping his hands like a retarded seal, so I knew he was enjoying this. Very much. Liam was also suppressing his laughter. I headed up to Harry's room, and so did the others.

I start laughing as I see his face. He turns to me, then frowns.

"ZAYN DID IT DIDN'T HE!?" Harry cried. Nobody responded. He got up, then jogged to Zayn's room. The door slammed shut, then Louis, Harry, Niall, Liam and Dani all start laughing hysterically. They were all rolling on the floor laughing. Like, literally. Harry slams the door open with a glare.

"Okay who did it?" Harry screams. " I will literally slap their ass off," He added still yelling.

I raise my hand smiling. "Or maybe not.." Harry trailed. Louis pinched my cheek then hugs me from behind. I lean back into his chest.

"WE HAVE OUR MAIN CONCERT TODAY YA' KNOW!" He hollered, touching his hair frequently.

"Main concert?" I ask facing Louis who also looked confused. All of a sudden he mutters 'Shit', then bites his lips.

"Fuck!" Liam hollers. All of the boys holler 'crap' and some other cuss words. Danielle just slaps her face.

"You idiots forgot again?" She says raising her brows. They all nervously chuckled.

"What is this main concert?" I ask, still confused.

"This is our big chance. Some people from the Record Companies will come, and listen to us. Shit, we didn't even practice! But yeah..so if we get the record deal ,we get to have our OWN WORLD MUSIC TOUR!" Louis says jumping up and down like a lttle kid who won unlimited chocolate---

"OMG!" Louis squealed.

For a whole year.

"So what are you losers waiting for!?" I holler. "GET PRACTICING YOU IDIOTS!" I say pushing them to the practice room downstairs.

"But..my hair! I can't be Harry Styles without my bouncy curls," He says making a puppy dog face. I groan. This kid is too much, really.

"I'll make an appointment with your stylist, Mr.Styles," I say rolling my eyes. He instantly lights up and gives me a thumbs-up when I say that. He jogs downstairs catching up with the boys. Danielle just shakes her head, then takes out her iPhone. She reads me the number to Harry's stylist.