Chapter 19

"Jessica wait! Before you leave, why don't you meet with our other top models so you can get to know them, since you'll be working with them," Donna explains.

"Yeah sure!" I reply.

"Tim, show her where they are," Donna instructs. Tim nods then leads the way.

"They're all in this room," He says walking away. I enter the room, and immediately am greeted by warm smiles. One glare catches my eye. She was a brunette, and had glimmering eyes. I had seen her before.

'It's Eleanor you dumbass,' I thought to myself.

"Hey!"All the models chanted. 

"I'm Stephanie, this is Hailey, Stacey, Alex, Caroline, and Eleanor," Stephanie states pointing to each model by their name. They all wave. I wave back.

"Hi!" I said with a smile.

"So how does it feel being Louis's girlfriend?" Caroline asks

"It's amazing, most importantly he's amazing," I reply shyly.

"Well, I know a lot about him, since I was his first true love," Eleanor brags.

"Actually, I  think he's madly in love with Jessica," Hailey, one of the models say.

Eleanor scoffs. "Look at her! She can NEVER be like me," She spat.

"I was obese, and you never said anything to me before. She's perfect, the way she is. She doesn't need to change herself because of twiggy bitches like you," Hailey snaps. Eleanor gasps, then storms off, slamming the door.

"Don't let her get to you, Jessica. She's just jealous," Hailey reassures me.

"I won't let her get to me, thank you so much for sticking up for me! I have to go now, or else Louis will get upset," I say laughing.

"Giiiirll, you gotta start sticking up for yourself. We ain't gonna be there everytime," Stacey, another model exclaims.

"I will, and thank you, bye!" I say waving, and shutting the door behind me.

"Get one thing straight. Louis Tomlinson, will never love you, the way he did with me," Eleanor calls out from behind.

"He loves me. I know it." I say walking away from the little brat. She follows me, then stops me in my tracks. She puts her hands on her hips.

"Leave Lou alone," She says flatly.

"No, he's my boyfriend, if you've noticed" I snap walking right past her.

"Fine, if you don't leave him alone, i'll send my bodyguards to kill him," She whispers angrily.

I freeze. "Wha-what did you say?" I say.

"Leave Lou alone, he'll be safe. But...if you don't, i'll finish him off, forever," She says smiling.

"Y-you wouldn't" I say, my eyes welling up.

"I would, and I will, unless you break-up with him. Leave him forever," She says laughing.

"Also, you mention this to anyone, your little petty friend...Allie, i'll kill her too," She says, pinching my cheek.

"It's your choice," She says blowing me a kiss, before walking away.

A/N I know this is short, but i'll try make the story longer :). How did you like it? Please read my other fanfic, The Bradford bad Boy, which as you can tell, is a Zayn Malik fanfic, which i'm co-writing with @JessM93. Also, fan my best friend @HollerAtTheSwag, and i'll love you forevaaaa. Vote/Comment, tell me what you think. ^THIS CHAPTER IS UNEDITED, So feel free to correct me on my mistakes ^.^.

*What do you think Jessica will do; Stick by Louis till the end, or leave him midway?

-Sorry, Niall ate this signature.