Chapter 15

JESSICA P.O.V

I woke up, to only find out that my head hurts like hell, and the room is spinning like crazy! I moan, and I hear Louis's laugh. He gets up and hands me a glass of water, and a tablet of Tylenol. I groan. 

"I feel numb," I say. 

"Jess, you and Harry had a competition on who could drink the most, when sadly you two, were already drunk. Knowing Harry, he's the best drinker out of all of us. But he's in the same condition as you, and Niall had to stay there all night, by his side, just like I did with you," He says shaking his head.

Louis pushes the strands of my hair to the side, and plants a kiss on my forehead. It's the most sweetest thing you can imagine, when your whole body is feeling like it's totally dead. Louis sits on the bed next to me, and puts his arm around me. I lean on his shoulder and I swear, I could feel him smile. "You okay babe?" he asks ruffling my hair.

I give a slight nod, and he pulls the blankets more closer. It's getting awkward, so I take my MacBook laptop, and I type in Twitter.com. I log in my account, and I see hundreds of thousands of millions, of billions of---well, I think you get what i'm sayin'. I should be so happy, that usually I had only 40 interactions the most, but now I have even more. Some hate tweets, and one amazing tweet caught my eye. @BelieveInDaya OMG! You and @Louis_Tomlinson make the perfect #Couple I permanently ship you as #Louissica.... ! I reply with a Thank you @BelieveInDaya for supporting me :) .

And immediately almost 5K re-tweeted and favorited my response. I get a sudden phone call, from someone who is not in my contacts. 

"Hello?" I ask.

"Hi Jessica! We're calling from Starr Dreams, do you remember us?" I hear a women say.

I remember Louis telling me that someone wanted me to be a model for them. it IS my dream, so I said yes.

"Of course!" I say.

"Well can you drop by tomorrow, and we'll start your job!" She says cheerfully.

"I'll be there!" I said. I hang up, and Louis smiles.

"Model eh?" He says leaning on the wooden part of the bed. 

"Yes Lou! Maybe when I get famous, i'll dump you!" I say sarcastically. Then I wink and give him a reassuring smile, because this carrot boy does NOT know how to take jokes properly.

"Why would you do that? I'm handsome, amazingly awesome to you..." he says proudly.

"But i'll be more sexy than yooou, with all my make-up shtuff!" I chant, as I get out of bed, and run. I run in front of the couch, and he is behind. "One way or another I’m gonna find ya I’m gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha," he sings loudly as he charges towards me. 

He plops right on top of me, and he is HEAVY. "Lou, get up! You fatty!" I say struggling to get out.

"NEVER! Say Louis is the most shmexy carrot-eating boy you've ever met, and no one is shmexy compared to him!" He screams, with a smirk on his face.

"NO!" I shout  back. "You can keep on sitting on me, I know you'll soon get tired and will get off. So i'll wait for that moment," I say.

His smirk gets even bigger. "Dream on Jessica, now that you've said it, i'll never get off until you say the magic words." He says.

"Wow Lou, you know you are doing girlfriend abuse!" I say.

"Jessica, sitting on someone is not abusive. I always done that whenever i'm baby-sitting."

"NO YOU DIDN'T!" I gasp.

"Yeah I did...Jess whats the use of a baby-sitter, when you can't sit on the baby?" He says.

I was getting tired of Louis's fat bum on my thighs, so in his ears, I shouted, " Louis is the most shmexy carrot eating boy you've ever met, and no one is shmexy compared to him," I said repeating what he had said earlier. He finally got off of me, my legs burning from where he had sat on. 

"GOD JESS! Can't you say it a little bit softer?" He exclaimed, rubbing his ear.

"BUT Thank you babe!" He said cheerfully. Even though I was mad, annoyed that he sat on me; His girlfriend, I had to smile at his innocence. He went out the room to take a call, and that's when I looked around the room, and I finally realized that this wasn't my house. It was an apartment actually, and my guess was it was the boys. I had to get back to the dorm! The teachers would kill me if I missed some classes. I looked at the clock, behind me.. It read 7:12 a.m. I could get there if I left....now. 

I quickly got my bag, and got out the room. Louis was preparing breakfast, but I had no time. 

"Bye Lou, I have to go," I say quickly wearing my converse.

"What? Why?" He says confused.

"Bro, I have school. Mrs.Bern would KILL me if I ditched school without a note "specially delivered"," I say doing quoties on the words specially delivered.

He laughs, then says, "K, let me drop you off," He says.

"No! I'll go alone," I say kissing him on the cheek, then hurrying out the door. My i-phone navigates me to the dorm. I'm halfway their, when I bump into someone. I could smell the fragrance of alcohol from his mouth. And to be honest, it was horrible. Not that I should be saying that, because I probably drank more than him. He winks at me, and comes closer.

"Hey baby, lets have some fun," He says whispering in my ear.

"Shut up!" I say turning the other direction. But he instantly grabs my hand and draws me closer. I can't move, because his grip is tight. 

"Let go of me, you fucking jerk!" I say.

He hands move around my body, and I can't do anything to stop it. But my amazing superman pops up at the right time.

"Hey...you! She's mine!" He hollers. 

The man laughs. Then throws Louis a hard punch, which makes him fall to the ground and make his nose bleed. HARD. The guy picks me up forcefully, and starts dragging me away. Louis finally catches up to us, and beats the crap out of him. The man fights back. Blood spills all over the sidewalk. Louis, is about to hit the guy with a broken glass, but I stop him.

"STOP! ITS FINE LOU, Let him go!" I cry.

"Let him go? He fucking touched your whole body, when I'M the only one allowed to do that!" He growls. The guy howls in pain.

"Never, EVER touch my girlfriend, or in any case ANY GIRL, or you'll know the consequences." he states. He gives the guy one last kick, then turns his attention to me. I notice the bruises and cuts on his forearm, face and hands. 

"Jess, you okay?" He says smiling. I embrace him tightly, and he rubs my back. 

"I didn't want to leave you alone, and just know that Louis Tomlinson, is a protective boyfriend, and he'll do anything to help his girlfriend carrot," He says rubbing his thumbs on my cheeks.

"Let's get you looking a little presentable," I say.

O M G. OVER 5,000 reads!!!!!! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! I love yoou! Comment, on this chapter, and i'll randomly pick a commenter, and dedicate the chapter to YOU! SO COMMENT!!! I think this chapter is bad, cuz it was all random and stuff. If anyone has ideas for the next chapter, message me, and i'll dedicate the chapter to you! I really need good ideas, so thank you if you would! :). um, follow me on Twitter: @BelieveInDaya and Instagram: @BelieveInDaya... so yeahh. This chapter, is dedicated to the girl who has stuck and beared all my boring nonsense, from the beginning and I KNOW she will through the end. *Applauds Loudly* Comment/Vote/Follow me!

-Sorry, Niall ate this signature. XOXO♥ is all he left  :)