Chapter 7

Jessica's P.O.V.

Those words from Zayn's mouth kept repeating in my head. I'm here, to tell you....about Louis.

What did he know about Louis?? Maybe they were close, close friends.

"The reason why Louis is ignoring you, is beca---"

"How do you know Louis is ignoring me? Are you some sort of stalker?" I asked.

"Jessica let me finish!" He said.

"AS I WAS SAYING...the reason why Louis is ignoring you is because he is Louis---

"I think I know that already!" I said.

"FOR GOD DAMN SAKE LET ME FINISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He screamed from the top of his lungs.

"ThereasonwhyLouisisignoringyouisbecauseheisLouisTomlinsonpartofOneDirection!" He said quickly.

I gasped. He nodded as if he understood what I was thinking. SURE....

"I know what you are thinking," Zayn said.

Shit.

He looked awkwardly at my face.

"He was ignoring you, because he has a dream. Singing. and if the media found out you two were dating, well then his career would be ruined."

"Wow.....Louis is selfish!" I said in an angry tone.

"He's not selfish! He actually felt really bad that he even started crying. You don't know how HARD it was for us to cheer him up. Whenever you are with that Chake---"

"Chase," I corrected him.

"Whatever! whenever you are with him, he feels mad. Jealous. All those things. Don't tell him I told you this. He'll seriously get pissed off." He said honestly.

"I won't," I said quietly.

"C'mon Jess, let me drop you home," He replied.

"I want to be alone. Now. Just...just leave!" I cried as tears started forming on my face. Of course he listened to me and left. All those things I said to him. I felt extremely bad. So he didn't cheat on me. Even though we weren't a couple, he knew that was the only way to get me away from him. I took my phone out of my purse and searched up Louis Tomlinson on Google. Sure enough, his picture was there.

                                                              Louis P.O.V

I woke up....wait woke up?? All I remembered was Niall saying 'I'm Sorry' in his low usual squeaky voice.

"Finally you are awake! I thought you were never going to wake up!" He said as he cried. Thats how Niall Horan is. Very, very emotional. But that's what I liked about him. He put others before himself.

"Okay Niall...why did you kidnap your best friend?" I asked.

I noticed he was constantly fidgeting with his shirt. "I....um.....I MISSED YOU!!!!" He said in a trembling voice.

I gave him that "I know you are lying so tell me the truth" look, but he didn't buy it. He wasn't even looking at me.

"Well Louis...hehe you can go back! I don't miss you anymore!" he said still nervously.

Okay.....That was really awkward. Niall NEVER acts like that.I drove back to school. I had enough of the dance, so I went up to my dorm. When I opened the door, that girl was standing there.

Jess.

She was constantly tapping her foot, looking like she would cry any second.

"What?" I said trying to sound irritated.

"Cut the drama Louis, I know everything." She said sternly.

She knew what drama exactly??

                                                                    Jessica's P.O.V

"Cut the drama Louis, I know everything." I said finally.

I bet he was thinking, what drama am I talking about.

"You....are Louis. Tomlinson. Part of One Direction. I know everything!" I screamed as the tears started forming again. I looked at Louis's reaction. he was looking Pale, was trembling, staring into distance.

After he finally had the courage to look me in the eye, he said "I'm sorry Jess,"

That actually got me emotional. My heart started beating fast and the first thing that came to my mind, I did it. I actually did it. I stood up, and I....

I kissed him.

He looked in my eyes as he stood taller than me, I looked up in to his, he leaned forward as if seeking my approval, I leaned even closer to show my approval, then he touched his lips on mine, I thought I could explode. It felt just like I thought in my dreams, but more magical.

But the media HAD to ruin everything. Photos were clicking as Louis stood proudly. And he was in fact. He didn't budge or feel embarrassed. Soon the new reporter started yelling out questions to him.

"WHO IS THIS??? ARE YOU DATING HER? WHAT IS SHE TO YOU?"

He gave the reporter a warm smile. "This is Jessica. Yes I am dating her. she's my girlfriend." He said calmly.

I stared into his eyes. He looked so calm, that I just wanted to hug him. The principal finally chased them away, and most of the students were gathered so I'm guessing all of them already knew. Probably except me, Allie and my brother Zach. I should listen to One Direction more often. And listen to the latest gossip. I felt so stupid for not knowing the most famous boy-band EVER!

THEY FINALLY KISSED! SORRY FOR THE VERY SHORT CHAPTER.....i dont know WHY I MADE IT LIKE THIS!! no hate!!!!!!! COMMENT/VOTE/FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also....RECOMMEND THIS TO OTHER READERS!! i WANT TO SEE WHAT THEY THINK!