Chapter 9-

Louis's P.O.V

"Lou! Lou! Ha that sounds funny! LouLou!" Niall chattered away, mostly to himself because Zayn was too busy looking at himself, Harry was too busy holding up a spoon right next to Liam, and Liam was to busy about to cry. I unfortunately, got to sit by the kid who never stops talking. Meet Niall Horan! TA DAAA! We were on our way to our manager's house, regarding the 'Jessica and I' thing. And here is Niall dressed in a hamburger suit. Our manager adores Niall. Us, ehh we played too many pranks on him. And not those Whoopie-Cushion pranks. Those Picture-on-the-front-cover-magazine pranks. We're know as prankster direction. Mostly because of me. I'm Daddy Direction thats why. Finally when we come to Paul's house, we take an extra hour pushing Niall out of the car. It was very hard with him in a XXXXXXXXXXXX LARGE Suit that could probably fit the entire Bradford.

We finally do get him out, but we make him hide, so our plan doesn't fail at the moment.

"I can't believe you did that Louis!" He exclaims.

"I know, but I really love her," I say hoping for him not to get mad.

"Fine," He says.

"BRING NIALL IN! TIME FOR ACTION---Wait what?" I ask in astonishment.

I can't hear a word Paul says because of the dancing Hamburger A.K.A Niall Horan Dancing---more like wobbling over the place and singing Heart Attack.

"NIALL STOP!" I scream.

"Oke Doke! I'm going to get Nandos!" he says cheerfully and walks off.

"So I was saying....it's fine. Everyone loves you for the way you are. Having a girlfriend....who I have to admit it amazingly gorgeous....ehm I mean Having a girlfriend doesn't change the Directioners feelings that they have for you!" He says.

Wow. No arguements. Just wow.

I shake his hand. "Thank you so much!" I say.

"No problem Louis! One thing. Some people from Seventeen Magazine came over a while ago. They came with an offer for Jessica. A modeling offer. They want HER to be their top model. So ask her, and see what she thinks," He says and walks out of the room.

Damn. That quick? Wow shes progressing quick.

Liam runs up to me and Hugs me. "Thank god that went well!" he said.

Just then Dani walks in, with Jessica and Perrie.

Jessica comes and runs in my arms, and Perrie and Danielle do the same with Liam and Zayn.

"I was so scared!" She says sobbing in my arms.

"It's fine," I try to calm her down.

"Oh Lou! I know Niall probably forgot to tell you, knowing how smart of a dumb nugget he is, BUT We...which includes JESSICA are going to...FLORRRRIDAA!!!" Danielle shouts with excitement.

"Seriously??" I ask. I actually was looking forward to this trip.

"Yup!" Perrie exclaims.

Perrie had to go to a concert so she went, after the rest of her bandmates Little Mix came and met Jessica. Daniella had to go dance for Taio Cruz for some birthday party so I took Jess to the beach. We just sat there staring at the sky. Well actually she did. She chattered and looked up, while I, being the romantic type I already am, was staring in her beautiful eyes. She didn't seem to notice though, I didn't want her to. It would feel very awkward. I didn't even realize that Jessica stopped talking.

"Looooooouuuuuuiiiiiiiissssss snap out of it!" She screams in my ear.

"Huh what OW my ear Jess!" I exclaim.

She sticks her tongue out at me, and runs. She doesn't know that I was the only 12 year-old kid in my class who versed people in there twenties. I catch up to her in less than a minute and push her down. She stops laughing and gives me puppy-dog eyes. Actually looks adorable, to be honest.

"Louis?" She asks innocently.

"Yeah babe?" I reply.

"Get off me sweetheart?" She says convincingly.

"Never Jess," I reply with a smirk on my face.

I smack my lips onto hers, And after, I drop her back to the girls side of the dorm. I sit on my bed wondering how Paul actually agreed to our relationship. And if I will meet 'her' during our trip to DisneyWorld. And no, it's NOT Jessica. Someone else...

CLIFFFFFHANGER! Who do you think Louis will meet on the trip to Florida?? probably directioners will know the answer...*HINT HINT*

HOLA AMIGOS! Comment+Vote= ...VOMMENT! Ew no. That sounds like vomit :l....Comment+Vote= COTE!!! YEEAH So Cote/Fan :) I makeeee book covers if you want one;) I know this chapter is short but ima writer with writers block. Sorry. No. can. Do.