Chapter 8

OMG JessGirl93 gave ME advice! MEEEEEEEEEEE!! And i'll use that advice wisely...cuz I'm cool like thatt:)

                                                       Louis's P.O.V

I didn't fear anyone. I said whatever was in my heart, to the media. I know I didn't ask, but Jess....I just CAN'T stay away from her. "She is Jessica, My girlfriend,"  I recalled saying. Jess grabbed my hand, politely because of the media and took me to her room. I was in a joyful mood. I wanted to just hug her and tell her everything would be alright.

"Why the hell would you say that!?" Jessica asked.

"Because I love you," I replied.

She sighed. "Louis! You are being an idiot! Those dreams that you...well dreamed...because of what you said, everything could be destroyed!" She said.

"No need to become so emotional Jess. Everything will be alright!" I said calmly.

"And how exactly will everything be "alright"?" She said putting her hands on her hips.

I smiled. "Niall Horan,"

"Huh?" she asked with a confusing look on her face.

"Trust me Jess, Niall is the cutie of One Direction. He is the only one who can convince our manager Paul Higgins to our relationship,"

She smirked. "did you say Niall is a cutie? OMG....is he taken?" She said batting her amazingly long eyelashes.

"Shut up Jess," I mumbled slightly irritated.

I saw her google Niall Horan and she gasped when she saw Ni.

"Wow!! He's even more cuter then you Lou," She said sarcastically.

I quickly grabbed her phone, and turned it off.

"Hey! what was that for!" she said.

"I'm your boyfriend. I have the right to turn my girlfriends phone off!" I replied.

She stares at me with wide eyes. I stare back at her and press my lips against hers.

"Jess...you have horrible taste in lip-gloss," I say.

She stares at me with awe.

"I hate you!" she says laughing.

"I love you too sweetheart!" I reply with a wink.

suddenly my phone starts ringing. SO! get out, get out, get out of my mind, and c'mon come in to MY LIFE--- I answer before it could finish.

"Yellow?" I answer without even looking at the Caller I.D

"Blue," A voice says which I immediately know its my favorite curly-haired guy.

I laugh. "what happened Harry?"

I glance over at Jess. She was busy texting.

"Paul wants to see you." He says.

"I'm on my way. You know the plan right?" I ask.

"Of course honey-bun! Niall is ready!"

I cut the phone. Time for Action.

This is the shortest CHAPTER EVER!!!! i knooow don't h8! YOLO friends are coming over soon and i gtg clean my room!!!! AHHHH!! ALSOOOO....Check out Crystal clear by my bestie RidaYousuf !! Its amaaazing!

What I usually say...:) Vote/Comment/Fan

-Sorry Niall Ate This Signature.