TRIGGER WARNING

WARNING/TRIGGER WARNING: THIS BOOK CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT, SEXUAL CONTENT, MENTION OF SUICIDE, MENTION OF SELF HARM AND SELF HARM SCARS, MENTION OF EATING DISORDERS, MENTION OF SEXUAL ASSAULT, MENTION OF DRUGS AND DRUG USE, INCLUDES VIOLENCE, MENTION OF GANGS/GANG RELATED ACTIONS, MENTION OF DEPRESSION, MENTION OF ANXIETY.

I will put the appropriate warnings at the beginning of the appropriate chapters that need them, but if any of the things mentioned above make you uncomfortable, this is not the book for you. The last thing I want is to trigger someone, so please take this warning into your consideration before reading.

Now that that's out of the way, welcome to my book Liberosis!

My name is Jessica, I'm 20 years old. I was born and lived in South Africa until I turned 18, I then moved to where I currently live now in England. I've read a countless amount of Harry fanfictions and decided that I wanted to make my own.

This is my first time writing a fanfiction book and the first time writing a sort of romance/violent book so please be patient. I normally write horror books but there's always a first right? I don't have a lot of knowledge on things like gangs, guns or violence so if things are a bit confusing or not realistic, I'm apologising in advance now.

If you're reading this right now, yes... you! I just want to give a quick thanks for taking the time to read my book. I appreciate it beyond words.

Don't forget to vote and comment on the chapters so I know what you think.

I'll let you get onto actually reading the book now... Hope you enjoy!

 Hope you enjoy!