Chapter 36*

Get a whole bucket of holy water ready for this one besties...

Songs to listen to while reading:

Needed Me – Rihanna

Dark Times – The Weeknd, Ed Sheeran

We could hardly keep our hands off of each other on the way back to Harry's house. Harry's hand kept wondering up my dress but wouldn't touch me where he knew I wanted him to. He threw everything into the middle of the blanket, picking up all the corners to meet together so that everything was stored in a make shift holder. And then that was thrown into the boot of his car, glass shattering but not a care was given by either me or Harry.

We knew what we both wanted.

We knew what we both needed.

Harry parks his car in a skew position in the garage, climbing out of the car faster than I've ever seen him before. By the time I had opened the car door on my side, he was picking me up by my waist and throwing me over his shoulder.

"Harry!" I squeal in shock.

He doesn't say anything, he just carries us through the house and up the stairs. I can feel the blood rushing to my head, making me feel dizzy at the sensation. Excitement and nerves are dancing together in my stomach.

Harry holds my waist, throwing me onto the bed in his bedroom. My body bouncing on the mattress. My hair now messy as pieces cover my eyes, my elbows holding me up. I watch Harry, his hands moving to open the buttons of his shirt, his eyes now leaving mine. "Tell me what you want me to do." He speaks up after being silent for so long, peeling his wet shirt off of his body and throwing it onto the floor.

My eyes scan over his body. From tattoo to tattoo, from his arms to his chest, from his abs to his v-line. He's nothing less than delicious.

Harry clicks his fingers in front of my vision that had moved to his growing crotch, "No looking until you tell me what you want."

I move my hands to place out in front of me, moving so that my body is on all fours crawling towards Harry who is standing at the end of the bed. "I want you to touch me." My hands reach for the bottom of his trousers, playing with the button but not unbuttoning them yet. "What do you want to do to me, Harry?"

His eyes move down my body, taking in every atom. "I want to fuck you."

My eyes travel to his feet, gliding my sight along his body until I meet his eyes.

"Well, fuck me then."

Harry's hands grab my face, his thumbs holding my jaw. He doesn't take another second until he's kissing me. It's a messy kiss, lips are being bitten, teeth are hitting together and our tongues are fighting.

Harry leans back, his cheeks are bright pink and his lips are wet and swollen. "You sure you want this?"

The way he makes sure that I want to do things with him first means more to me than what he will ever understand. "Yes, I want this more than anything Harry. Please."