Chapter 33

Songs to listen to while reading:

Kids – MGMT
You know the drill, I'll let you know when to play the song ;)

Harry's perspective.

I climb out of my car, locking it behind me and start striding towards the back entrance of the warehouse. King called for a meeting so we all have to be here. I don't like leaving Lexi on her own after what happened with the break-in although I know I can check the cameras that now surround the house, I still feel uneasy about it.

"Harry!" I turn around to see Niall and Louis walking towards me, they must have come together.

"Happy birthday asshole." I wish Niall.

"Aw, you remembered! How cute of you Styles." Niall jokes back, I just roll my eyes at his response.

I give Louis an acknowledging look to greet him, "We still on for later?" Louis asks Niall, all of us now walking towards the warehouse.

"Obviously!" Niall exclaims, opening the door with his back and holding it open for Louis and I to enter.

"Do we really have to go to lazer tag Ni?" Louis grumbles, obviously not a fan of Niall's decision.

"It's my birthday, we are going to lazer tag." I guess that's the end of that. Lazer tag it is. All three of us walk behind each other as we walk up the stairs. All of Kings shit is on the top floor, he must have about five different rooms, I've only been in three. I've always wondered what is in the other two.

All three of us walk into the meeting room. King is sat on the far end of the very long table. On Kings right is Anthony, Angela's husband. He's a good guy, middle aged, kind eyes. He does all of the money shit, counting it, hiding it in bank accounts that are disguised, that kind of shit. He used to be where King is now, but he stepped down a few years back. Across from him in one of the other leaders, Jaxon. I don't think there is a part of his body that isn't tattooed, even his face is covered. He doesn't talk much; he organises all of the illegal weapon trade. He is quiet but you can tell he is smart, he knows what he's doing.

Around twenty people could sit at this table, King likes to be extra which is clear with the house that he owns. The warehouse from the outside isn't anything special, King wanted something that wasn't obvious. Everyone in the compound knows what King does, they are all a part of the gang so obviously they know it isn't clean stuff but King still likes to be discrete.

"Sit." King instructs, his hands clamped together in front of him.

Niall leaves a seat in between him and Jaxon, Louis sits across from Niall and I sit next to Niall. Just when I open my mouth to say something, I hear another seat scrape against the floor. I turn to see Zayn taking a seat a few seats down from Louis. Zayn doesn't acknowledge us, he just stares at King, waiting for him to begin speaking.

King starts going on about numbers of men that he has recently recruited, I don't know where he is getting them all from. Selling drugs or beating the living shit out of people aren't the most wanted occupations. I mean, there are loads of people who do it for the money, I just have a bad feeling with the situation, it just doesn't feel right.

Jaxon states something about how he has a new shipment coming in within the next week, Anthony stays silent while making notes. Jaxon and King go back and forth for a while, all of us sitting back and listening.

"Any questions?" King asks, breaking me from my day dream. Here we go...

"Did you look into what I asked you to?" I ask King, tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear.