Chapter 5

Songs to listen to while reading:

When The Party's Over – Billie Eilish

Let Me Down Slowly – Alec Benjamin feat. Alessia Cara

Complicated – Olivia O'Brien

My head hurts. I roll over onto my back and squeeze my eyes shut from the sharp pain that feels like a needle being shoved behind my eyes.

How much did I drink? I only remember having around 2 drinks, I wouldn't have a hangover like this if I only had 2 drinks.

My eyes begin to focus, I glance to my side slowly so that my head doesn't hurt too much.

I'm definitely not in my hotel room. Nothing looks familiar. Where the hell am I? It looks like someone's bedroom. Did I go home with Harry last night?

I gently sit up but I flinch slightly when the pain in my head only increases

I rub my eyes and try to think about what I can remember. The last thing I remember was going to check the time on my phone. Did I go to the bathroom after that?

My head shoots towards the bedroom door on my right when I hear the sound of it opening.

Harry walks into the room and his eyes widen slightly, "I didn't realise you would be awake yet." He whispers under his breathe just loud enough for me to hear. My eyes glance to the glass of water and some white pills in his other hand.

I groan, "What happened last night? I don't remember coming here, where am I?" I ask Harry while he sets the glass and pills on the side table next to the bed.

"Uh, you don't remember anything?" He asks without making eye contact.

"I wouldn't be asking if I knew Harry." I snap, my headache getting the best of me. He sits down at the edge of the bed, his elbows leaning on his knees while his hands are clamped together.

"I drugged you Alexa." He blurts. I laugh a little but stop when Harry keeps his serious expression.

"I don't understand? Why the fuck would you drug me?" I raise my voice, ignoring the pain that increases in my head when I do.

"I'm sorry." He states, playing with one of his rings.

"Explain to me what the fuck is happening right now Harry!" I yell, losing my patience. Why would Harry drug me? The confusion is hurting my head even more as I try and scramble for what his reasoning could be.

"I'm part of a gang. To officially become an underboss, you have to go through an initiation." He pauses to take a deep breathe, still not making eye contact with me. "For the initiation, you have to kidnap a woman and bring her back here to the compound to be able to move to a higher position."