Chapter 20

Songs to listen to while reading:

A-Punk – Vampire Weekend

It's Time – Imagine Dragons

Harry's perspective.

"Well, what did you do when you checked in at the airport Niall?" I ask him, impatiently sighing.

"I checked in! And then... Oh shit." Niall stops his explanation, his eyes widening.

"And then what Niall?" I ask him, my tone getting harsher as I lose the little patience that I have left.

"I... I saw a food truck that was selling sausage rolls... So, I ran to get one." He trails off, his head dropping in disappointment.

"So... you forgot to check your fucking luggage into the check in station because you saw a food truck? You have got to be kidding me Niall. We have all been waiting at this turnstile for over half an hour waiting for your luggage to find out that you didn't even check it in!" My hand sweeps through the air and connects with the back of Niall's head with a thump.

"What d'ya do that for?!"

My eyes close and my hands clench into fists. I'm going to fucking lose it. A soft hand touches me arm causing my eyes to open, meeting with a pair of alluring green ones. Lexi.

"It's fine Harry, let's just go to the hotel. There's nothing we can do about it now." Her small voice calms me almost instantly. I nod in response to her suggestion.

Lexi, Niall, Cara and I climb into a taxi. Cara sits in the front, talking the drivers ear off the second she puts her seat belt on. Lexi sits in the middle of Niall and I, our thighs brushing with the movement of the car. Get yourself together Styles.

Zayn, Louis, Zendaya, Hailee and the two body guards climb into a van, all of us on our way to the hotel that King has booked for us. That fucker by the name of Liam is still in the hospital so he won't be joining us.

Apparently he's in a coma or some shit. Oops.

Not like he will ever get the chance to be within the same vicinity of Lexi ever again, King doesn't like issues and he knows that there will be issues if I have to work with Liam after what he did so King is going to move him to work with Andy and Nick once he gets out of the hospital. Once and if.

Body guards you may be asking? Well, King doesn't trust the girls to not run away if they get the chance so the body guards are there to make sure that doesn't happen. They are also there for when the guys and I have to do the drug deal that King has sent us here to do. The girls wouldn't run away though, they know what the members of the gang are like. If someone escapes, they go to the ends of the earth to find them and then kill them. They are ruthless. Lexi wouldn't try to run away though... Right?

In other news, Lexi fell asleep on my shoulder when we were on the plane. I'm not too sure why I said that actually... Nevermind.

We arrive at the entrance of the hotel, all of us climbing out and getting our suitcases out of the boot of the car. I grab both mine and Lexi's and start walking towards the checking in desk. The rest of the group meets us at the desk, the clerk hands me three pairs of keys for the penthouse suite that we are all going to be staying in.

We reach the top floor after a very long trip in the lift. Lexi mumbled something about the music that was playing but I couldn't hear what she said exactly.

I put one of the keys into the lock and unlock the door, swinging it open and entering the suite first. We all pile into the suite, looking around us as we take in the massive suite. The pool table is the first thing I notice, I'll definitely be beating Niall and Louis at a game later.