Chapter 31

This is the one you've all been waiting for...

Songs to listen to while reading:

I Wanna Be Yours – Arctic Monkeys (I'll let you know when to play)

"You have to be fucking kidding me!" I snap, eyes staying on Harry. Marching towards him until—

Splash.

Please tell me that I didn't just fall into the swimming pool...

Well, the water surrounding me gives me my answer. I swim to the side where the steps are, splashing the water around me. And of course this happens on the night I decided to wear a dress. I try and push the floating material down but it only floats back up.

I said that the swimming pool is bad for drunk people!

Falling into the pool has just added gasoline to the fire that is my anger, I huff now standing outside of the pool. "Oh my gosh Lex, are you alright?" Zendaya asks me, holding my face while scanning my body for non-existent injuries.

"I'm fine." I mumble, walking away from them and towards the booths. Nothing is stopping me.

That is until Cara pulls my arm, forcing me to stop walking. "You're drunk, do you really want to do this now?" She asks, her tone serious.

"Yes." I reply, looking her dead in the eye.

She only pauses for a brief moment before replying, "Then I will fully support you, come on. Let's go..." Cara answers and I swear that I couldn't love her more than what I do in this moment. She holds my hand, intertwining her fingers with mine as we walk towards the booth that the guys are sat at. Zendaya and Hailee follow close behind us. I can feel the water in my Doc Marten slosh around, making me want to cringe at the feeling.

We stop walking when we get to the table, Cara lets go of my hand and stands behind me, giving me the spotlight. I stare at Harry, ignoring the parasite that is still sat on him. He hasn't even noticed that I'm standing next to him. A pool of water begins to form around me from the water leaking from my dress, I'm a mess right now.

"What are you doing here?" Stacey asks me, voice full of disgust as she eyes my drowned appearance. I notice the black sequin dress that has ridden up to the tops of her thighs from the way she is sat on Harry.

This causes Harry to turn nonchalantly to look at who Stacey is talking to, his eyes widening as soon as he realises that I am standing next to him. "What—what are you doing here? Lexi, why are you wet?"

"Wouldn't you like to know..." I reply. Maybe that wasn't the best come back but I'm still drunk and unfortunately the first thing that comes to my head will be said.

"Yeah!" Cara yells from behind me, backing me up even though I haven't said anything significant.

My eyes leave Harry's, scanning over the rest of the people at the booth. Niall is staring at Cara, Zayn is sipping his drink and Louis is looking between Harry and I. The two men that I do not know are talking to each other, ignoring my presence.

I clear my throat, "I just wanted to come here to tell you to go and fuck yourself." I give a small smile before taking a tip from Zendaya's dancing, showing Harry my middle finger.