Chapter 8

The above picture is the layout of the mall that they go to.

Songs to listen to while reading:

Slow – SHY Martin

Where We Land - Ed Sheeran

The Bones- Maren Morris, Hozier

Beige – Yoke Lore

It has been about 3 days since we went out to the club with everyone. I haven't done much since then, just a whole bunch of reading. I love reading, I'm able to create a whole world in my head and my imagination has always been better than my reality. I should start watching movies in the cinema or exercising in the gym for something else to do.

Harry disappears for whatever he describes as 'work', almost every day for a couple of hours. Some days he stays at the house and hibernates in his office for a while. It's hard to avoid Harry when he is in the house when he's the only human contact I get, disregarding the one day a week where Angela comes over to clean. I don't want to be friendly with Harry, he doesn't deserve it but I don't have anyone else.

I take a deep breathe before deciding to adventure round downstairs. I walk down the stairs, maybe I'll eat some food. Making my way over to the kitchen, I don't see or hear Harry anywhere. Maybe he's in his office on the other side of the house, I'm not walking all the way there. It's a big house okay!

I open the doors to enter the kitchen, walking with a pep in my step over to the fridge to see what there is for me to eat. I scan over the different shelves until I find what I'm looking for, a packaged salad that Angela brought. I grab the salad and step back to close the fridge door.

My eyes immediately find Harry leaning on the wall right next to the fridge with his arms crossed over his chest and a smirk plastered on his face. "Holy shit! You scared me Harry! You could have made a sound so I knew you were there, my god." I yell, clutching my chest from the fright he gave me.

He laughs deeply at my reaction whilst clapping his hands together in amusement, letting his dimple indent in his cheek

He laughs deeply at my reaction whilst clapping his hands together in amusement, letting his dimple indent in his cheek. "Well then I wouldn't have gotten the opportunity to scare you if I did that now would I?" He replies.

I roll my eyes at his response, then bending down to pick up the salad that I had dropped from Harry's antics. "I thought you were in your office." I try to reason my dramatic reaction.

He hums in response, trailing behind me with that stupid smile on his face until we get to the glass table. I sit down first and begin opening the packaged salad. "Are you just going to stand there and watch me eat?" I ask, taking the first bite of the salad.

Harry now takes a seat in front of me at the table, "It's just weird to see you eating without me forcing you is all." He replies.

"It's easier now that there's food I actually eat in your house now." I comment, staring at my salad to avoid his green eyes but I can hear the smirk on his face in his voice.