Chapter 23: Friends Long Ago

I hope you guys like it.
Thank you so much for reading my Chapters.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He was driving a motorcycle that runs on lamrica. I was sitting behind him with my arms around his stomach. He had a duffel bag full with his clothes and some weapons.

"Do you think she was telling the truth?" He asked me as I continued to be silent.

"I really don't know." I said as he sighs.

He drives in the woods and it starts becoming darker.
"You aren't going to kill me right." I sarcasm said as he chuckles.

"No, This is their hiding spot." He says as he parks the motorcycle next to the big bushes.

We got off. We had on slide on our backs. He grabs some bushes sticks to cover the vehicle.

"That should do." He said and dusts off the dirt from his hands.

He grabs my hand and started walking deeper and deeper to the forest, then stops and bents down.

"Get on my back you don't know where the traps are." He said as I got on his back, having my arms around his neck. He starts jumping from the
ground to tree branches.

"We kind of made our own secretary system." He smiled.

I couldn't hold back my smile coming to my lips and a small laugh.

We landed on the ground front of us was a house next it was also a small tree house. He puts my feet to the ground. He out two fingers to his lips and whistles.

"Brother Ryan?" I heard behind me was a boy with brown hair and around Wendy's age with a girl who probably around age 18 with black hair.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT NOW? RYAN" I heard coming from the small tree house to see a boy with dark blue hair.

The boy who was around Wendy's age was looking at me suspiciously and had his hand on his chin thinking. He walked around me.

The boy from the tree house jumped down.

"Mind explaining this girl here who isn't supposes to be here." The dark blue haired said. I'm guessing he is cocky or being just protective.

"Naw I am letting you find out." Ryan says and puts his arms on back of his neck and shut his eyes.

"I am guessing you use wind magic. Am I right?" The girl said.

"No it can't be." The dark blue haired said and eyes widen as he grabs Ryan's collar.

"Are you telling what I think you are applying to?" He growled.

"Sky-Chan." I heard from the young boy. I only nodded but got knocked off my feet by a bear hug from the boy and girl, having my back on the ground.

"We thought you were dead." They said.

"AYAKO AND KYO." I shouted as they nodded getting off by me but I tackled them with a hug.

Until I heard a cough, I pulled away to see the boy looking at me grinning.

"Akio." I mumbled as he nodded.

I tackled him to the ground hugging the heck off of him, and pinching his cheeks.

"Leave the poor boy alon-" I cut Ryan off by pinching his cheeks, leaving the dark blue haired boy blushing.
__________________________________________________________

"Teleportation" Akio, Ayako, and Kyo said,

"Earth magic," Akio and Kyo said

"Sound Magic." Ayako said

"Telepathy." Ayako and Akio said

"That's what we have learned through the years and adding the magic we already learned years ago." Ayako said

"Akio and I use earth magic. Ryan uses fire magic but it looks like lava." Kyo says looking at Ryan who is smiling slightly.

"Ayako uses Sound magic. It hurts. I can still feel it in my eardrums. " Akio said.

Ryan and Akio rubbing their ears.

"Have you learned something new before we got separated?" Kyo asked

"I learn Recuip." I answered as I lean back on the chair.

"Cool. We have recuip shoulder bangs." Kyo says

"So you are the one who is so called 'Twister' huh." Ayako says

"Yeah." I said scratching the side of my cheek nervously.

"Back to the topic, He grew up to be a bastard and criminal." Ryan said as the atmosphere changed from relaxing to serious.

"Yes." I said.
____________________________________________

"NO YOU CAN'T DO THIS BY YOURSELF SKYLAR! LET US HELP YOU!" Akio yell throws his fist on table standing up.

"I AGREE WITH AKIO! YOU AREN'T ALONE ANYMORE. WHAT THE GIRL SAID COUPLE HOURS AGO IS TRUE!! YOU ARE GOING TO DIE TONIGHT!!!!" Kyo yelled throwing his fist against the table with Akio.

"I DON'T WANT ANYONE ELSE GETTING HURT OR EVEN WORSE KILL BY HIM OR BY HIS PLANS"

"YOU AREN'T INVOLVED IN THIS!" I yelled back as we were glaring at each other.

"WE DON'T CARE!" Akio and Kyo yelled back.

"SHUT UP YOU IDIOTS."

"AND SIT DOWN." Ayako ordered as we sit down, growling.

"Sky, what about this if it depends on Fiore or a city or town. We are going to get involved. Wherevers you like it or not." Ayako says.

"He is more dangerous from many years ago." I shouted.

"WE HAVE BEEN INVOLVED IN THIS FOR MANY YEARS!" Akio yelled.

Making him and I stand up, slamming our fist on the table to only make it break into two pieces. We had dark aura surrounding our bodies.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In Grand Magic Games Arena, the game had just started.

It was one versus three on the decision. They would be doing this for the whole day. If she kept saying "No, in their argument.

The four of them put on their recuip shoulder bands. Ayako gave her one to Skylar who accepted.

They went to each place that was marked on the map that was given by the future person.

They found nothing until the last one in the map that they haven't check,

~Skylar Pov~

We checked every place on the map but found nothing.

We walked to the last place to see an old building. We sneaked in from the back to be shocked what we have found.

Now I am scared for Fiore's Safety.

TO BE CONTINUED.............

Thank you so much for reading my story.
Vote or Comment or Both