Chapter 30: Revealing The Truth

I hope you guys like it.
Thank you so much for reading my Chapters.
Sorry for any grammar and spelling.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were fighting each other. I active meteor to move more faster and he did the same. He had more scratches then before.

He strikes near my heart. I couldn’t breathe. I started falling down. I was losing focus. I gripped on my shirt where was my heart at and closed my eyes.

‘I can’t breathe, is this how I am going to died.’

I was in a room black room.

I see a light and looked closer was a girl like me kneeling down next to me.

“You can’t die here.” She said

“You haven’t finished what you started?”

“My Sister in your timeline is still alive. She was smart of to replace herself with a clone to turn like her. She is collecting energy while you were
fighting with him.”

“You have a chance that I haven’t had. Use the magic energy that Ryan, Kyo, Ayako, and Akio doesn’t go in vain.”

“I didn’t have enough magic energy while I was fighting him to defeat him. That’s why I protected her with the cost of my life.”

“I know you can’t get rid off the virus going around your body. But my last request is you my present self to defeat him.”

“We both know he wasn’t acting himself since 10 years ago. Right” I nodded in understanding looking at myself looking down in my reflection.

“You know that man who tried to kill you. Is possessing his body?” My eyes widened.

“It makes sense. Why I first time I confront him he had gray hair along with gray and yellow eyes, and he usually has red hair and green eyes.” I replied

“Since I died, I looked after Wendy ever since. I see everything she sees. Before I died from being stabbed. He revealed it to me that he was the man who tried to kill me while I was fighting. He took the chance to run away and run towards Wendy.”

“He got you in shock.” I replied and she nodded.

“Don’t make the same mistake I did. I made Wendy grief of my death and adding Natsu, and Gajeel along with Sting and Rogue. They were
distracting him while Erza and Gray took her away. Through the four years many people died protecting their love ones.” She looked at with regret in her eyes.

“Wait how are you talking me right now?” I asked

“I put a little bit of my energy to Wendy so I have been there all along the grief that he put her through. If anyone threats her to killed her. I will use that put of energy to defeat them first. But I can only do it once.” She said and clenching her fist.

“But I am gonna put an end of their next planned they got in their sleeves.” She said smiling.

She stood up and held out her hand in front of me.

“Lets go show them the nightmare they have waken us.” She chuckled while had a little smirk. I happily smirked back.

I grabbed her hand returning back to reality. I flipped back landing on the ground. I am happy I return before getting hit ground.

I took out a bomb from the waist strap. I jumped up flying towards him fast.

“He is possessing him.”

I set the time and put on his back.

“DRAGON SLAYER SERCRET: HOLY TWISTER!” I swing my arm towards him. A twister appeared catching him in it.