Chapter 17: Skylar Versus An Cloud Member/ Second Day

I hope you guys like it.
Thank you so much for reading my Chapters.
I make this chapter longer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“Now, what you’ve all been waiting for second day of the Grand Magic Games Has Begun.”
“Our guest on this second day is renowned reporter for the Weekly Sorcerer, Jason-san!”
“Cool”
“Okay, the competition part has already begun! And its name is Action movement. It’s almost the same from last GMG games, but its different for this year GMG games.” 
“This competition takes place on top of a line of vehicles. With the idea being to reach the goal without falling off! As the vehicles are always moving, they have to deal with bumps and moving to right and left on the vehicles. The vehicles will leading their way around the sightseeing spots of Crocus, but which team will arrive here at Domus Flau?”
“Everyone in the stadium can watch the race here on the Lacrima Vision!”
“At any rate, Yajima-san, who could have predicted this turns of events!”

“Why did we allow him to go?” I asked.
“Natsu that’s what he gets! He is an idiot. It’s even in the name ‘Action Movement.” Gray said.
“Once he made up his mind to do it, he doesn’t listen.” Erza said to answer my question.
“He probably thought there will be fighting.” Lucy sighed.
We see Natsu and Sting having motion sickness.

“Oh, my way in the rear, is a droopy- looking Natsu from Fairy Tail!......... And that’s not all! Right in front of him is Sting from Sabertooth, are moving like molasses!”

‘Those two are idiots.’ I thought.
‘But it’s kind of funny.’ I tried to not to laugh.

“Alright, let’s check in with the leaders of the pack! It’s a fierce dead heat at the front!”

“In the lead is James from Moonlight. Tania from cloud is on his heels. Followed by Ichiya of Blue Pegasus is on his heels, Yuuka of Lamia Scale, and Risley of Mermaid Heel!”
“Some distance behind them is Bacchus from the reserve squad of Quatro Cerberus!”       

‘The drunk.’ I sighed as we see Yuuka using magic to speed up. Then everybody started using magic.
We see Bacchus in first place, and then Moonlight guild member followed by Cloud guild member.

‘I am getting the strange vibe from those two guilds.’ I said in my mind.

“In third, Risley! In fourth, Yuuka! In fifth, Ichiya.”

“All that’s left are these two, battling it out at the bottom ranks!”

We see them struggling, see Sting trying to make Natsu mad but it’s not working. Sting decided to drop out the event.
“Would you answer me one thing?” Sting asked as I looked up to the lamicra screen.
“Why did you decide to participate in the tournament? Again... I wouldn’t believe you were the same Fairy Tail from back in the day. Are you worried about the strength of your guild? And about your public image?”
“The Fairy Tail that I know were more like…they did everything at their own pace… They didn’t give a damn about what people thought of them..” Sting said

(Just pretend Natsu didn’t do the speech, that it touched their hearts.I’m going to do something later on.)

“For… their friends…. Seven years… All that time…they were waiting for us…no matter how painful it was.. No matter how sad…even if people made of them…they held on…They held on…they protected the guild…for their friends…. And now we are going to show everybody… the proof that fairy tail’s been walking on all this time! In those seven years! So keep on going!”

‘He may be an idiot sometimes but he has a good heart and spirit to help people.’ I smiled as I see Sting shocked by that speech.

“Goal!”

I started to walk out to the halls to go the girl restroom as I heard them say “And Sabertooth’s Sting gets 0 points for dropping out!”
After I was finished, I opened the door a little to find Sting who had his eyes closed down the hall. I kept the door a little crack to see.