Chapter 8: Meeting An Shadow Dragon Slayer Part One

I hope you guys like it.

Thank you so much for reading my Chapters.

I hope you guys like it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Skylar Pov~

I looked up and see a guy who had Black hair and had his bangs on the left and covers his eye.

“I’m so sorry.” I said instill I notice he had cuts and he was blooding to.
“It’s fine.” He said as he stands up and gives me his hand and took it.
“You are bleeding. Are you all right?” I said. 
“Yeah. I’m just looking for my friend.” He said as he had a backpack on his shoulder.
“How does your friend look like?” I asked.
“She is a green cat and wearing a pink frog costume.” He said.
“You have an exceed. I can send my friend to look for her. You need help with your wounds.” I said as he nodded and Stella came out from behind me.
“Its fine and I can take care of these wounds.” He said as he try to walk but I block him.
“Don’t be stubborn. I’m going to help you and we are going to find friend. But you have to let me help you.” I said as he was surprised.
“Fine.” He said in defeat as Stella left.

I lead the way to my house. I notice he can’t walk well. I help him to walk as he had his arm around my neck and I put my arm around his waist.

~Rogue Pov~
“Why is she helping me? I’m a complete stranger to her. I hope Fro is okay. I know Sting and Lector are probably somewhere.
Damn this hurts like hell. “ I said in my mind

~Stella Pov~
I was flying around and then I hear crying. I look where this crying was coming from and it was a cat in frog costume. I got to the ground.

“Hi there, are you okay? What is your name?" I said as the cat shook her head no.
“Fro. Fro is lost. Fro can’t find Rogue.” Fro said as she tried to hold the tears back.
“I’m Stella and my partner is with your friend. I said as I smiled.

She light up and wipe off her tears. I took out my hand and she took it.

“We are going to fly there. Are you okay with that?” I said as she nodded.

We started fly to my department that looks like a house.

~Skylar Pov~
We got to my department that looks like a house. I help him to sit on the couch. I went to get the aid kit and some pills for the pain and a glass of water. I went back to the living and I gave him the pills and the glass of water. I open the aid kit as the door open and see Stella and a cat. Stella closes the door.

“Rrrrroooogguuuuueeee!!” The cat said as she hugging him as he hugs her.
I couldn’t help but to smile.
“Stella can get me a bowl of water,” I said as she nodded.
“Can Fro help Stella? Fro said as I nodded and smile.
“Why do you need a bowl of water?” He asked,
“To clean your wounds.” I said as Stella and Fro bought a bowl of water and fro dip a little of water on the hand towel and gave it to me.
I start cleaning his wounds and treating the wounds.

~~Time Skip~~
“You can stay at the guest room and there is bathroom in there.” I said as I took the bowl of water.                                                                                                       “Thank you for helping me.” He said as I stop and turn around to him.
“No problem” I said as I turn around and head to the kitchen.

He went to the guest room and took his backpack with him. I started packing up the aid kit and Chloe and Fro were helping me.

~~Time Skip~~
We were done cleaning up.

“Miss thank you for helping him.” Fro said as she looks at me
“No problem. Do you guys want to eat pizza?" I said as they nodded.
“Fro can ask him if he wants some.” I ask as she nodded as she went to the guest room as I grab my phone. Fro comes back.
“He said yes.” Fro said as I start calling the pizza place.

~~Time Skip~~
~Rogue Pov~

I took a shower and change my clothes. I bandage my wounds and my left hand wrist. I came out from the guest room. As they were watching Tv, I walk towards them.

“Hey” I said as they jump and the girl had a sword on her hand as her looked at me.
“Hey what the hell! Never scare me like that. I could of hurt you.” She said as her sword disappears.
“Sorry and By the way my name is Rogue. And Can I pay for the pizza.” I said.
“My name is Skylar and this is my partner Stella. Why do you want to pay for the pizza?” She said as Stella waved to Rogue.
“Because you found Fro and you help me with my wounds.” I said.
“Okay.” She said as she sat down on the couch as I sit down beside Fro.

~~Time Skip~~
"I get it, " I said as I open the door.
  I pay for the pizza. I close the door and had the pizza on my hands. Then Skylar took the pizza and walk to the kitchen.

TO BE CONTINUED…………. 

 Thank you so much for reading my story.
Vote or Comment or Both