Chapter 35

I hope you guys like it.
Thank you so much for reading my Chapters.
I edit the picture.
Sorry for any grammar and spelling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The silence filled the air, someone who is wear a cloak, stands there looking straight at Wendy.

"Skylar is the person who gave that key to her." Stella in her tall form stands in front of the blue haired girl, protectively.

"Who are you?" She asked pointing her sword at him.

"I am here only for-," gets cut off by hearing a heart beating from behind him.

He looks behind feeling Skylar presence weakling.

He felt someone above him, looking up fast seeing Akio going head straight for him.

Instinct grabbing his wrist and slam him into the ground.

"Arg" Akio glares at him.

He just stared at Akio and said, "Don't attack someone who hasn't done anything yet."

He released him, starting turning like a spirit in blue, and disappear leaving blue sprinkles dust.
___________________________________________________________

The maniac looks down at an unconscious Skylar with a smirk on his face.

"I told you. Skylar. I will win this fight." He said picking up his sword from the ground.

He lifts the sword up above Skylar with a wild grin, until a flying tube hits him in the stomach, walking backwards, and holding his stomach.

"What the hell!" He shouted looking around until he sees someone in a cloak picking up Skylar from the ground.

"Oh No you don'-" He was cut off by the stranger's eyes, feeling a strong aura, and making him fall in his knees while holding his stomach.

The stranger goes in Skylar bag that was wrapped around her waist, grabbing a bomb.

Standing up, and carrying her with one hand.

Skylar's head rest on his shoulder.

With his other hand, putting the metal string on top of the bomb between his teeth, pulls it out, throws it up in the air.

Running and lowing vanishes with blue aura around them.

The bomb goes off right when he vanishes from thin air.
________________________________________________________

He teleported with Skylar in his arms, and appearing above the wizards.

Skylar slowing opens her eyes to see glowing orange eyes looking down at her with worry.

"Ha..ru..ki." She spoke in a weak voice, and putting her hand on his cheek.

Check if he is real.

Landing on the ground, making cracks on the ground.

Everybody notice Skylar weak state in the stranger's arms.

Wendy and Chelia running over to him, while he slowing puts her down lending against a wall.

He takes his cloak off and puts his cloak on Skylar's weak body.

Wendy and Chelia start using their last bit of their magic to heal Skylar.

The two girls had tears in their eyes.

Chelia have met Skylar, and she was very caring towards her in the Grand Magic Games.

Skylar look at the man, she knew for a long time ago.

She sees him with his hands in a tight fist beside him.

"I didn't know you were this drain of magic. If I knew I would have never allowed you to use that spell." He looks at her with anger and saddens.

"I..knew..what..I..was..doing.." She coughed roughly covering her mouth with hand.

"You are in front of the death door!" He shouted at her, and small sparkles appearing on his body.

"Girls, thank you, but can I talk to him in private." Skylar spoke softly.

"I have been for a long time for the past 6 years." Looking his eyes.

"I can only see in one eye and feel my body getting heavier. Right now" Beneath his mask, his eyes widen.

He knew in this state she is in, if she goes one powerful spell, her body won't be able to hold it.

She would be dead.

"Skylar, I am going to finish what you started. And what does he want from you." He stared at her.

"He wants the item, that you gave me." She said, and his eyes glow in anger.

His dark orange eyes changes to dark red eyes.

"You aren't pla-" She stopped talking when she felt the coldness from his eyes.

He walks away from her having a dark shade covering his mask.

"Skylar Where are you?" He heard looking up at that direction and walked that direction.

He lost both of his parents by the people who want power and power that never end.

That's why his family and his people have a grudge on wizards.

The only wizard he accepts is Skylar from the rest of the wizards he has met through the years he lived.

"You are the person who took Skylar." The maniac said pointing at him while he was walking.

The ground beneath his feet started crackling along his mask.

Electricity started surrounding him as his nails grew to claws.

"The Person You Have Been Wanting That's Me." He says in deep monstrous voice.

Stomping on the ground as he started running towards him.

Breaking the ground in the progress.

"What are you?" The maniac mumbles.

"I am your worst NIGHTMARE!" He shouted in a monstrous voice echoing through the Crocus.

Skylar at the moment is feeling pain all over her body.

......
.....
...

~~~~To Be Continued...~~~~

~Vote or Comment or Both~

~Thank you for supporting me.~