Chapter 31: Don't Have Control

I hope you guys like it.

Thank you so much for reading my Chapters.

Sorry for any grammar and spelling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Akio Pov~

The future self of Skylar and her sister had turned the time by minute that have saved a lot of wizards.

A bright light appeared above us. This feeling, I am having Goosebumps behind my neck.

"I am hoping my eyes are doing tricks on me." Kyo says nervously and Ryan changed his vision to make him shiver.

"Ayako screamed in the sky NOW!"

"Remember the maniac who had experiment on us. He is here and in the fresh Right Now!" Ryan said turning to his monster form covered in lava fire.

That's why I felt Goosebumps of his presence.

~No One Pov~

He felt vibrations coming to his ears. He slowly opened his eyes to see the dark night. He realized he was falling.

Then realize he has his body under control. He tilted his head down see Skylar still unconscious falling down. He slowly turned around and

pushed himself to go straight forward to her.

He had goosebumps behind his neck. He looked up to see the man who turned them into monsters and took control of his body. He had a smirk

on his face looking down at them. He realizes he was staring at Skylar. He looked down, and pushing himself to reach for her.

'Did she break the connection between him and I?' He thought reaching for her arm.

"SKYLAR!" He finally spoke his words for the pass 10 years.

He finally had reached her arm and pulling her towards his chest.

"I am sorry." He muttered and looks up as his eyes widened. The maniac was driving down towards them.

He hasn't used his magic for a long time. He looked at his arm that was wrapped around her and still had marks. He flaps his wings until he got hang of it. He flies towards the magic energy that it seems familiar to him.

Until his wings disappear,

"Damn it," He cursed under his breath. He landed on his feet and run in speed. He carried her in bridal style. He looks down to see Skylar had

blood on the corner of her mouth.

"I am very sorry." He mumbled and getting a tighter grip around her. He also felt the man catching up to them.

He stops finding a giant covered in flames that looked like Lava. The only person He know is ...

"Ryan?" He muttered and only getting glares at him.

"Why are you helping us? Now. Weren't you trying to kill all of us?" He asked rashly in demon voice.

His face was covered with guilt.

"I know that but I didn't have control of my body." A shadow covers his face.

"He is telling the truth because he has his original red hair." He looked at the boy next to Ryan who was covered with marks and some rocks on his cheeks and arms.

"Akio?" He asked and Akio turned around to look at him with a stare that had pity.

"Stop looking with Pity! I don't need your pity." He says rashly.