Chapter 13: Bomb

I hope you guys like it.

Thank you so much for reading my Chapters.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay” I sighed.

“Let’s go find this bomb before it explosion,” I said as I ran in the train.

Time Skip

I heard tick sound as I followed the sound to a cashier as I rip off the cashier. I see the bomb as it said 0:59. I run out.

”GRAY MAKE A BRIGBE NOW.” I yelled as gray make a bridge of ice.

 I took off my boots that were now torn off. I ran to the bridge as I looked back to the bomb 0:38. I ran away as I can. I stop and threw it far away as possible. I started running back to the other side.

Gray Pov

I see Sky running over here as the bomb exposed. Then a giant of smoke covered the area. We couldn’t see anything at all as the smoke clears. The bridge wasn’t there and didn’t see Sky anywhere.

“SKY” Natsu shouted as we run over to the cliff. We find Sky holding on a sword. She looks up.

“I need some help.” She said as she shy grin. Happy, and Lector lift her up.

“Thanks” she said as she dust off of the dust.

“How did you escape from the explosion.” Lucy said.

“I jump off from the bridge as I requip a sword as I stabbed the wall.” She said.

Time Skip

All of the passengers from the train were picked up by helicopters. Sky treated Wendy and Carla wounds and injures. They look better from a couple of hours ago. Sky finished their quest as she stays at a hotel with Wendy and Carla. We did our quest and got payment. Now we are way to the hotel. Until a guy who had gray hair like Lyon, and also had one gray eye and the other eye yellow.

“You must be Skylar friends,” he said as we nodded and suspicions.

“Can you give this to her when you see her” he said as he handled out an envelope.

“Sure” I said as I grab the envelope as in a blink in an eye. He disappears.

“A Weirdo” Natsu said as we walked towards.

Time Skip

I knocked on Sky and Wendy’s door as Sky opened the door.

“Hi Gray What’s up?” Sky said as she leaned on the door.

“Hi, A guy told me to give this to you.” I said as I handle out the letter as she took it and opened it as her eyes widened.

“Wendy I will be right back” She said as she closed the door and looked at me.

“Who gave this to you” She said as she pointed at the letter.

“A guy that had gray hair, and also had one gray eye and the other eye yellow.” I said as she puts a serious face.

“Gray promise me if I am not around and the guy comes near you guys, keep Wendy and the exceeds away from him.” She said.

“Why? You know this guy.” I said.

“Promise Me.” She said as she stared at me that she could kill someone.

“I will.” I said as she calm down.