Chapter 1: Intro

Hi Readers,
This is my first time writing a fan fiction. Sorry For Any Bad Grammar Or Spelling. I hope you guys like my fan fiction. Fairy Tail doesn't belong to me. It belongs to Hiro Mashima. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have been looking for my little sister for the past two months. My friend, Doranbolt works for the Magic Council.  Doranbolt has been helping me for the search for my sister. Doranbolt is like a brother to me. He has always been there for me and I been there for him.

~Skylar POV (Wendy Old Sister) Age
 18~
I woke up and yawn. I come out of the covers. I was walked to the kitchen. “Stella do you want something to eat.” I said to her as I was cooking breakfast. Stella didn’t even move. Stella is a heavy sleeping. I look at her, “ I will let her sleep for a little bit more.’’ I said in my mind as I turn off the oven. I grab my breakfast as I put them on my plate and sat down. I had bacon and eggs. When I was finish eating my breakfast. I stand up and walk to the dishwasher. I open the dishwasher and put in my plate, close the dishwasher. I walk toward to Stella. “ Stella is time to wake up.” I said as I was shaking her lighting to wake up. Stella was opening her eyes. “Stella there is fish in the table. “ I said. “Thanks Sky” Stella said and walks toward to the table. She starts eating her fish.

Stella is an exceed. She is my best friend since she was hatch.

“Have to go downstairs to get the mail.” I said.  ‘’OK” Stella said. I walk out of my room, walks toward the elevator, and push the button to take the elevator. I walk in the elevator and push 1. And I walk out of the elevator and walk to the front desk. “Good Morning Sky’’ the lady said to you. ‘’Hi and I came here to get the mail” I said to her with a smile on my face. The lady went to the mailboxes and got my mail, and gave it to me. ‘’Thank you” I said as I grab my mail from her. “Your welcome” the lady said. I walk to the elevator and push the button. The elevator arrived; I walk in the elevator, and push 5. I walk out of the elevator and walk towards to my room. I open the door with my key.  I walk in the room then Stella flies to my hand and took my mail. “Hey!” I said. Stella took out her tongue at me. I started chasing Stella around. Stella was looking at the mail as flying around the room. Then she finds a letter from Doranbolt. “Hey Sky, Doranbolt send us a letter.” Stella said as she flies towards to the table.  I walk toward Stella. Stella gives me the letter. I open the letter and read it. He sent me a letter that summons to appear before the council.

“Stella start packing’’ I said to her as I put down the letter. “Why?” Stella said. “Because Doranbolt wants us to go to the magic council and we are going to stay at Fiore, Magnolia.” I said to Stella as I start packing my things. “Yay, I love Magnolia. I’m going to pack my things now,” she said as she starts putting her things in her little bag.

Few Hours Later................

“I finished packing my things.” I said as I got on my laptop to check, what time is the next arriving train to go to Magnolia. “ The next train for Magnolia is in a hour.’’ I said as I turn off my laptop and putting in my bag. “I’m ready to go, “ she said. “Okay Let’s go.” I said as I and Stella grabbed our luggage and bags. We walk out of the room and then went to the elevator that was open. Stella push 1 and then I go to the front desk to return the key and pay. We walk out of the hotel.

We walked to the train station to buy our tickets. ‘’5 minutes left until the train of Magnolia’’, said the train instructor.  We drop our luggage and sat down. “ Next stop to Magnolia and Passengers it will probably take 3 or 4 hours because soon it’s going to rain.” The train instructor said. I took out Stella’s ticket and mine to give it to the train waiter who collects the tickets. “Can I give the tickets?” Stella said. “ Sure ”I said to Stella as I gave the tickets to Stella. “Tickets please” the train waiter said. Stella gave him the tickets. “That is an adorable cat that you have and you even train it’’, the train waiter said as the man turns around. Stella was so pissed off that she was about to hit the train waiter with her sword. I took her sword away from her. She looks at me and then turns around to the train waiter. Stella turns big and about to punch him from behind. I stand up and pull her tail to stop.  Then Stella turns around to me. I had a seriously face as she notice the dark aura around me. Stella knew what will happen if she didn’t stop. Stella turns back to normal and sat down. “Sorry” Stella said and pouted. I came back to normal and sat down. “ It is okay but you made a deal with me three days ago and you broke the deal, I said to her. 

~~~~~Flashback Three Days Ago ~~~~~

“Stella you have to try to be a little nicer and less serious all the time. And try to control your temper”, I said to Stella. “ What about you? You always loss your temper.” Stella said to me. “I DO NOT!!!!! I only loss my temper when I’m very pissed off.” I shouted. “Sure” Stella said under her breath. “What did you say?” I said. “Nothing” Stella said. She was happy that Sky didn’t hear her. “ What about we make a deal? About I keep my temper under control. You keep your temper under control and try to be nicer, if one of us breaks first they have to do everything ask for day,” I said to her.  “Deal” Stella said as we shook hands.
~~~~~~~~~End Of Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Yeah I remember” Stella pouted. “One Day, you are going to do everything I tell you. “I said as I put my grin on my face.

3 Hours Later...................
 It was night at Magnolia.................

I woke up from my nap and a little yawn a little bit when the train stops.  I stood up and looked Stella who was still sleeping. I didn’t bother to wake her up. I took her little bag and put it inside my bag. I put my bag over my luggage. My luggage had wheels on the bottom. I took Stella in one arm and the other arm was pushing the luggage. The train waiter helps me with my luggage. “Thank you,” I said to the train waiter as he put my luggage down on the ground floor. “No Problem Miss and have good night” the train waiter said to me. “You too” I said with a smile in my face. “Thank you,” the train waiter said as he wave good-bye to me and I wave my hand to him. ‘Now we need a place to stay.’ I said to myself as I walk and looking for a department or a hotel.

~~~~~~~ In Fairy Tail Guild~~~~~~~~~

~Lucy POV~

As usually Natsu and Gray fighting with each other.  I was talking to my best friend Levy. Then Erza walks towards Natsu and Gray as she punches both of them. They went flying and hit the wall. Erza walks forward to us. “Hi Lucy. Hi Levy”, Erza said to us.  “Hi Erza” Levy and I said to Erza. We were talking to each other. “THAT HURT ERZA!” Gray and Natsu shouted at Erza.

~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~

 “Levy and I have to leave” I said to others. Levy and I left the guild. We were talking and walking towards a restaurant. Then we heard and saw an explosion. “What was that?” Levy said. “I don’t know but let’s find out”, I said as I grab Levy’s wrist and run where was the explosion.

TO BE CONTINUED……...................................................................
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you guys like my story.
I will probably update in three days or four days or Sooner