Chapter 32

~Skylar Pov~

'You are WEAK.'

'Pathetic'

'Monster'

I am going to break soon. I curled up in a ball and covering my ears. It's too painful.

"SKYLAR! WHAT'S YOUR REASON FOR YOU ARE LIVING NOW? AND NEVER TELL YOUR CLOSES FRIENDS! YOU WERE GOING TO DIE!"

I blinked 'Stella'

Images go though my eyes Wendy and Stella smiling at me.

"Nee-chan."

I need to break the chain!

I opened my eyes to see nothing. I moved my hands towards my neck.

I was struggling to reach. I could feel my hands shaking.

Until I felt the coldness on the chains, I pull on it to hear it starting to break.

"WHAT! Its impossible."

"Keep Going!"

I was getting my vision back and continue pulling on the chain and see blue electricity sparks surrounds me.

I had use electricity without me noticing, until I had a shock wave through my body.

~No One's Pov~

The chains broke into pieces.

Skylar drop into her knees and her hair, shadow covering half of her face.

Only a smirk anyone could see.

The tense of magic increases making everyone shiver from the evil smirk appear in her lips.

"Looks like I was the one who won after all." The maniac chuckled

"Guess who is back?" Her smirk widens and opens her eyes making him back up with an expression of excitement and fear in the same time.

Revealing her bright red eyes with no emotions so whatever,

The chains disappear from the others.

"You are under my control. My first command...." His smirks widens as the others go to the other side with the rest of the wizards.

"DESTROY THEM, DESTROY ANY ONE WHOS TRIES TO STOP YOU" he laughs with a wild look in his eyes.

She disappears from him.

~Akio Pov~

I pull out a sword.

"What happen over there?" Ayako asked

"We lose her and now our enemy." I think that's James.

Ryan and I looked around to find Skylar presence.

"Meaning that..." If I look at Kyo, I would see his eyes show he wants to cry.

He isn't that strong to keep the emotions in check.

A wave of Wind came out of nowhere, lifting my arm to block the wind from my eyes.

Seeing Skylar standing in front of us with her eyes showing the shines of humanity.

I hear a sound coming towards me in high speed.

"Akio!"

I jumped to the side to see electricity sparks heading where I was.

I looked to the side and teleported the side of Skylar.

Kicking her side of her stomach and landed a punch on her face.

'Sorry, Skylar, I know you wouldn't like it fighting people who are care to you.'

'Thank You, Akio but this is my decision. Bye Akio'

My eyes widen to her response, making me off guard siding the side of me and go straight forwards to her sister.

No One Pov

Everyone freezes when Skylar wrapped one arm around Wendy.

Wendy was in shock.

Skylar whispered a few words to her and giving her a key in Wendy's hand.

Skylar let go and smile towards her, before she disappears in wind of smoke.

Wendy shutting her eyes while tears flow down her cheeks holding the key front of her heart.

'I want to say these words I going to tell you now before I leave this world. I hope you have a great life.

I will and always love you and watch over you little sis.

This is good-bye, Wendy,'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~To Be Continued...~~~~

~Vote or Comment or Both~

~Thank you for supporting me.~

It's ending in couple more chapters.

I am rewriting this story before to be a sequel.

 It's called "Don't Forget About Me," the rewritten.