Chapter 4

I hope you guys like it.

~Skylar Pov~~

".. Hello...." I said as I put a little smile on my face.

"You Better Explain What Happen Here!" Doranbolt said in a serious tone.

I started to explain what happen.

~~~Time Skip~~~

The magic council came and arrested the guys. The magic council was blocking the news reports and the public from the explosion area. Doranbolt was talking to the magic council members. I had bandages on my arms and my stomach from the nurse who was helping me. I thank the nurse who helped me. She nodded and left. Stella and I were waiting for Doranbolt who was taking forever and I was getting annoy. Then Doranbolt came up to me. He hand me his cape.

"Hm...Why did you give me your cape?" I said.

"I want you to wear it because there are a lot of news reporters. I don't want you to be on TV and be asked a lot of questions what had happen here." Doranbolt said as he picks up your luggage.

"Okay" I said as I put on the cape and grab my bag. Stella took out her little jacket and put it on.

Stella and I followed Doranbolt. A lot of news reporters and people were looking at me and try to talk to me but I ignore them and kept following Doranbolt. I was grab by a news reporter. He was asking questions. I kick him on his leg and run to Doranbolt and Stella who were trying hard not to laugh. I play punch him on the shoulder. He continued to walk from the crowd. He grabs my arm and look at Stella. Stella flies and lands on my head. He transported us in front of his department. I follow him to his department. He drops my luggage and open the door as he grab my luggage and puts it next to the couch.

~~Fairy Tail Guild Members~~

~~Few Minutes before Skylar left~~

~~Erza Pov~~

"What In The World Happen Here!!!" Lucy and Levy said at the same time.

"It couldn't be Natsu because he was at the guild." Gray said.

"HEY" Natsu said as he glared at Gray, gray glared back to Nastu.

"It was pretty big explosion." I said as I look at the big crowd.

"The Magic council is also here. But why." I said but then I see Doranbolt with somebody walking out of the crowd.

"Is that Doranbolt?" Natsu said.

"Yes Moron" Gray said.

I notice that the person behind Doranbolt had bandages on the arms. I wonder why Doranbolt is carrying luggage. I see a magazine reporter grab the person by the wrist. I think he is asking her questions. Then the person kicks the reporter's leg and ran to Doranbolt.

"Do you guys think the girl is dating Doran bolt?" Natsu said.

"You don't know that." Lucy said.

"She is probably his sister." Levy said.

"I don't know about that." Gray said as look at them.

"I agree with Gray. We should back to the guild." I said

We started walking back to the guild.

~~Back to Skylar~~

~~Time Skip~~

~~Skylar Pov~~

"Thanks for letting me and Stella to stay here" I said as I sit on the couch.

"No problem Sky" he said as he grabs some drinks.

He gave juice to Stella and he gave me water.

"Thank you" Stella said as she drinks her juice.

"Hey can I call you brother." I said as I drink my water.

"Sure Sis" he said as he smiles as he drinks his drink.

"Hey Can you shut up! I'm trying to watch a movie." Stella said as she was eating her popcorn and watching TV.

We both laugh at Stella's attitude and she pouted.We finish watching the movie.

~~Time Skip~~

Doranbolt Pov

I woke up. And saw the movie was over. I look at Sky who on my shoulder. She was sleeping and also Stella was asleep. I slowing put on the couch. I got up and pick up Stella and put her at her bed. She set up earlier. I look back to Sky who was wearing her pajamas. I slowing pick her up without making to wake up and walk to the guest room. I put her on the bed. I grab a blanket and cover Sky. I walk out and close the door slowing. I went back to the living room. I turn off the TV and walk to my room and went to sleep.

TO BE CONTINUE.............

Thank you so much for reading my story.

Vote or Comment or Both

I do not Own Fairy Tail. Only the story