Chapter 26: The Beginning Of War

I hope you guys like it.
Thank you so much for reading my Chapters.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We heard something drop on the ground. We look forward as our eyes widened.

“It’s possible.” I muttered to see robot clones of Skylar and other kids.

‘Where are you? Skylar.’
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 “There is no end to them.” Patherlily says.

I looked around us their was still clones everywhere.

Some people are in low in magic.

‘HEY! Do You Heard Me There weakness is getting hit by the sides or the back,’

‘who are you?’

‘It doesn’t matter right now.’
Meanwhile the other side, Gray freezes the ground making the clones truck on so they couldn’t jump or move their feet. Erza swings her swords at them, hitting them but some of them dodge it. Right behind them was Wendy and Chelia with Lyon fighting.

Surprisingly them rocks started surrounding the two girls.

Two clones black hair with green eyes holding out their hand making a fist crushing the two girls.

"WENDY”

"CHELIA"

"Elimated the two sky slayers," They response, they started glowing and raised their other shots a green beam towards the girls.

Until a giant hand covered with flames grab the two girls that were wrapped around with rocks.

The wind pressure of the speed of the giant caused the sand stand up from the ground.

Making the sand stand from the ground.

The smoke clears showing two figures standing with red eyes and greenish eyes and two clones flinching. The two figures clothes were torn on
the edges with adding scratches on their bodies. A shadow covering them was by a covered with Flames Lava Giant Monster putting the two girls down in front of them.  The two girls were set safety to the ground. The rocks that were surrounding the girls collapse.

A blast of waves past through them, making everyone covered their ears and closing their eyes. When they opened their eyes to see they were at the other part of battlefield. In front of them was a girl with black waves coming out of her mouth, next her was a boy messed up brown hair having his hand on her hand while he was clenching his clenching and kept his eyes closed.

‘Little bit more, Ayako hold on.’

They were teleport everyone on the other side by the waves Ayako was giving out.

~Unknown Pov~
We were watch from lamcrima screen what are going on the battlefield.

I spilt out the wine out of mouth what I was seeing.

 "Wasn't I right?" I looked over to my future self who was smirking the entire time.

"Shut up, you know more Skylar's weakness than me. Now shut it." I growled.

I would never guess if anyone would hurt her little sister or her comrades. She could be a two miles away, she would always put a stop it She
would be around there to put a stop to it.

"When we are going to the battlefield. I am getting bored of waiting." My future self whines.

"You are the one who made up the plan for night. So stop whining. I can't still believe I become you in the future."

~End Of Unknown Pov~

 ~Akio Pov~
Every clone were looking at us. One of them used the same magic as Ryan to turned to a giant monster.

"Go." The Real Ryan growled.

"Ayako and Kyo can't hold the pressure of using so much magic. You have to go with them. They wouldn't hold the magic power. Ryan and I are
going to throw." Skylar says

"Okay. But don't tried to kill yourself now." I said, and let out a little chuckle.

"You Baka, just go." She said, hit my back hard.

"Fine." I said, teleporting to the other side.

I find Ayako and Kyo leading on their back against each other panting. I run other to them.

"Hey!" Kyo smiling likes an idiot.

"Just save your energy." I command.

'We are going to do it now.' Ryan was using telepathy.

'One'

I run to the front of every wizard who seem taking a time healing.

"Who are you?" I heard.

"You Don't Have To Know Right Now." I response.

I stood there while closing my eyes.

'Two'

 I slowly started release magic making a barrier. I opened my eyes making my eye vision different. I could see Skylar on top of building eating
the air. I looked to the left to see Ryan getting ready to fire a beam from his mouth.

'Three'

"You forget about us." I heard behind me looking on the corner of my eye to see Ayako and Kyo.

'NOW'

I changed my vision back to normal and release a lot of magic.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY THINKING!?" Ayako yelled stomped next to me making a little smaller barrier than mine.

We see a Blue light mixed with Lava flames.

"Are they going to take that head on"

We get hit as we put more magic in the barrier from braking down and hurt every wizard here.

I see an idiot running over and started eating the flames, and surprisingly it wasn't burned his tongue while eating the lava flames

 ~Skylar Pov~
I use wind holy breath roar. I did jumped of the building to do that.

I landed on the ground kneeling to the ground, my throat dried up. I started coughing, and put my hand to my mouth. I finally stop and pull
away my hand from my hand to see a little bit of blood.

‘Damn its supposed to be in three months that the affects will not be holding back anymore.’

“Are you okay? Sky” Ryan says as I quickly wiped off the blood on my pants, and wipe the blood on the corner of my lip.

“Yeah. I am fine.”

This is going to affect the way a fight and health right now.

She has no knowledge that there is a greater she is going to face.

~To Be Continued...~

~Vote or Comment or Both~