Chapter 28: Skylar Hidden Feelings

I hope you guys like it.
Thank you so much for reading my Chapters.
Sorry for any grammar and spelling.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I closed my eyes, tears fall to the ground.
Everything was starting become darkness.
Until I felt arms lifting me so fast that I felt the wind passing through my ears.

~Akio Pov~
I looked around to try to find Skylar but didn't find her at all.

"Hey." Ryan yelled, he turned to normal human who am I kidding he is still covered with flames.

"Where is Skylar?" he said after finishing with the clone.

"I haven't seen her." I turned around to find Kyo.

"Me eith-" I feel a giant amount of magic.

Kyo's widened because he had changed his vision. He quickly grabs my arm and teleport.

We got teleport in the air. I looked down to see Skylar lying on the ground powerless while a big rock from the ground was about to crush her.

Kyo looked to the other side to see a girl flying towards a wall.

We both changed to monster form 2. That's what we called it. We have marks all over our bodies, claws with a tail and pair of wings if we wanted to.

I used my speed to reached to her before the giant rock crushes her. I lift her up as quickly I can.

The giant rocks fall on the spot she was at.

I can't sense any strength or magic in her, and beaten. She had snatches all over and couple of bruises. She doesn't look good at all.

I heard an evil laugh, and looked to see a boy with a transformed into form 2 also. I put her on my back as my tail holds on to her to my back she
wouldn't fall. My wings wrapped to her sides.

This is him who caused Skylar problems all these years. The sweet boy I knew turned into the monster that tried to kill an innocent girl and her.

I looked around to see a group of 6 on the ground trying to stand up but there was a force on top of them.

'Kyo'

'Yeah, I have teleport the girl to a safer area.'

'I need you to teleport 6 people. Then get Skylar who's with me right now.'

'Okay but distract him. While I teleport the 6.'

~Kyo Pov~
I see him lifting a giant rock while his tail and wings were holding Skylar.

I had teleported to the ground. I created a rock wall on top of them. I touched each one of them teleporting them where I teleport the girl from before.

I looked up to see Akio running over to me while having Skylar in his arms.

She doesn't look good at all. I run over to him to meet half way. I heard noise, he hands her over to me.

She is cold, too cold for my opinion.

I teleported to the area to see them looking at me suspiciously until the looked over to Skylar.

The girl has some similar traits with Skylar.

"Can you use healing magic?" I asked.

I kneeled down the ground having Skylar's head on my lap.

She nodded.

"She needs it immediately. Even her pulse is going slow by the second and she is getting colder." I said as I ripped the cape off my shoulder lying from my back, and put it top of her.