Chapter 10: Skylar First Job With Wendy

I hope you guys like it.

Thank you so much for reading my Chapters.

Here is Chapter Ten.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time Skip

Skylar Pov

In the guild

"What in the world happen to me? I never kiss a boy on the cheek. They kiss me on the cheek. Why did I do that? Why" I said in my mind freaking out.

"Big Sis Want to go a mission with me. Wendy said as I turn around to her.

"Yeah why not." I said as we walked to the Request Board.

We looked at the Request Board. Wendy grab a request that says guard gold from chief for two days on train.

"Wendy are you sure you want to do this it will take for almost three days." I asked as she nodded

"Okay if you say so." I said as I walk to Mira as she nodded.

"I will come back later to get you. Get your things." I said as walking out of the guild as Stella followed.

~Time Skip~

Wendy Pov

"I can't wait to go with my sister on the mission alone." I said in mind.

"You are sure are happy going on a mission with her." Carla said as I nodded.

"It has been a long time." I said as Carla smiles.

"I'm glad that you are happy." Carla said as flower deliveryman came in.

"Is someone here named Carla?" He said as we looked at each other.

"Over here." I said as I pointed at Carla.

He gave roses to Carla and gave her a clipboard to sign it as she signs it. He left.

I looked at Carla who was reading a card on the roses and then blushed.

"What is it Carla? You are blushing." I said, as she blushed harder as she looks down at roses as she gave me the note.

I read it as I giggle as Carla pouted.

"It is not funny." Carla said as Lucy and Erza comes over.

"Who are those roses for?" Erza said as I pointed at Carla.

"Is it from a boy cat?" Lucy said as Carla was silence.

"Yes..It was" Carla said as she hides her embarrassment as Lucy squeaked silently.

Carla flew to Mira. Mira grab a vase and full with water and put them in.

"Guys this is the first time Carla brushed." I said as they sat down.

I told them that I was going in a mission with Skylar and Stella.

~Time Skip~

"Are you ready?" Skylar said as she puts her hand on my head.

"Yep" I said as I stand up as we said bye and walked out.

We walked to a mansion that was not that for. We talked to the person who placed the request as he told us the train is going to the mountain.

"Are you taking the job?" the man said as we nodded.

"Count on Us" Skylar said as we left the mansion.

We walked to the train station. Then a man walked towards.

"Are you the Fairy Tail wizards who are going to watching the gold for him." He said as we nodded as we show are guild marks.

He showed us the way. We got on in the last train.

~Time Skip~

At Midnight Still On The Train

Skylar Pov

I sense something. I don't know what it is. It is probably some animal outside of the train. I lied back as Wendy fall asleep on my lap as Carla was next to her. Stella who was still awake. She was getting something to eat or drink in the train's food bar. I look at Wendy.

"Wow it has been 14 years and add 4 more years because I got froze. It has been 18 years the last time I saw her. I suppose to be 22 but I'm 18. I'm happy that I was reunite with my little sister." I said in mind as Stella came back.

"Thanks" I whisper as I grab the water bottle as she nodded.

~Time Skip~

Morning

I am a light sleeper on jobs. I heard the door open. I threw two daggers. I heard a girl scream that as familiar. I stand up carefully not to wake up Wendy as I grab my bag and put it under Wendy. I walk over and to find Lucy and Happy scared the crap of them.

"What the hell are you here? And where's the others?" I said as I walk over to them.

"We have a job in the next town and they are sleeping. Natsu said last night he smell Wendy and you on the train. So we wanted to check out. You scared the crap of us. Happy thought you were a killer ninja." Lucy said as I took out my two daggers from the wall.

"Very Funny Happy." I said as I patted Happy's head.

"Where are Wendy and Carla?" Happy asked as I put my daggers in my pocket next to my knee.

"They are sleeping." I said.

"Did Natsu scent other Dragon Slayers like two of them." I said, as Lucy shook her head no.

"Natsu is throwing up out of the train and Erza punch his stomach. Now he is sleeping like a baby." Lucy said as Happy nodded.

"So Natsu has motion sickness. Huh." I said as I fold my arms as they nodded.

"You scent other dragon slayer. It is probably from another guild. How many do you scent? " She said.

"Two" I said as I lend on the wall.

"It's probably the Twin Dragon Slayers from a another guild." She said as I nodded.

"A light guild not a dark guild right." I said as I stared at Lucy and Happy.

"Yes." She said as I nodded.

"You guys should be going back to the others. Before they start to worry and say hi for me and Wendy." I said as they nodded as they said bye and left.

I walk back to Wendy.

"So it hasn't the dragon slayers. So who is it? I scent a dark magic from then." I said in my mind.

I see them starting to waking up.

"Good Morning" I said as I smiled.

"Good....Morning" Wendy said as she yawned.

"Stella can you watch the gold. As I take Wendy and Carla to eat something. I will bring something for you." I said as she nodded.

"Thanks" I said as Wendy and Carla walked out.

I close the door and went to the Wendy. We walked over like 3 trucks of the train. Wendy and Carla sat down as I told them order any thing they like as I smiled.

"I will be back." I said as I walked to the other side.

Now to find the reason wh- I bump to a small person.

TO BE CONTINUED.............

Thank you so much for reading my story.

Vote or Comment or Both
IF YOU CAN CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORY.