Chapter 5: Meeting An Old Friend

I hope you guys like it.
Thank you so much for reading my Chapters.
I hope you guys like it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~In Doranbolt’s Department~~

 ~~Skylar Pov~~
 I stretch my arms out as I yawned, and scratch my head. I got out of the bed. I grab my toothbrush, pair of clothes to change from my luggage and went to the bathroom.

~~Time Skip~~
 I got out of the bathroom. I change my clothes and had a towel around my head to dry my hair.  I look at the time it was 6:50a.m.

“WHAT THE HELL! I NEVER WAKE UP THIS EARLY” I said in my mind.

I walk to the kitchen and look if he had bacon in the freezer.
“Bingo” I said as I open up the bacon bag and I put on the pan. And turn on the oven. I grab some eggs and crack the eggs on another pan. I took off the towel around my head.

~~Time Skip~~
 I turn off the oven. I grab two plates and I put some bacon and some eggs on both of the plates. I put the two plates on the table and walk to the guest room. I fix the bed, put my toothbrush, and my pajamas back to my luggage and close it. I walk back to the kitchen and sat down, start eating my breakfast. I see bro.

“Good Morning Sis” Doranbolt said as he sat down.
“Good Morning Bro” I said as I continued eating my breakfast.
“Thank You for Breakfast.” Doranbolt said as he starts eating breakfast.

~~Time Skip~~
~~Walking Out of His Department~~
 “You should find have a department. And meet at front of the Magic Council at 1:00pm. I have do some things first. Will you be okay?” Doranbolt said.
“Okay. I will meet there.” I said as he gave a copy key of his department and says see ya later.

I walk with Stella to look for a department. I stop at Fish shop and brought two fishes for Stella to eat. “Thank you,” She said as she starts eating her fish.

~~Time Skip~~
 “Are you okay?” She said as she was walking
“Yeah. Why?” I said as I continued walking.
“Because your eyes are green.” She said as I run to a window to see.
“Never had this color.” I said as I looked at Stella.

We found a department that was 50,000 monthly. We walked around Magnolia.

~~Erza Pov~~
 I was walking around Magnolia with the team.

“Natsu are you okay? Lucy said as she looked at Natsu.
“I smell the same scent as before” Natsu as he look around.
“What do you mean?” Gray said as I look at Natsu.
“From where the big explosions happen.” Natsu said as he continued walking.

We continued walking. I bump to some girl.

“I’m sorry. No away Erza is.” I cut her off.
“Skylar is that you” I said as she nodded.

Skylar hug me and I hug her back. Skylar turn around and glare at Natsu who was really close to her.

“Who is this guy? He is pissing me off.” Skylar said as she pointed at Nastu.
“That is“ I got cut off by natsu
"My name is Natsu Dragneel. Some people call me Salamander." Nastu said as Skylar looked at him
“Natsu get away from her. My name is Gray Fullbuster” Gray said and Skylar looked at him.
“My name is Lucy Heartfilia. Sorry about Natsu.” Lucy said as she smiled at Skylar.
“It's fine. I’m Skylar. And this is Stella” Skylar said as she pointed at her exceed.
“Natsu come over here now.” I said as I looked at Natsu.
“Natsu you will pissed her .” Gray said.
“She is going to punch Natsu,” I said in my mind.
Skylar was tired of him and punch him in the stomach.
“Skylar” her exceed shouted at her. She sighed.
We walk around Magnolia with Skylar and her exceed.

“That really hurt” Natsu said as he complains.
“I’m sorry if that hurt but you were really close to me” Skylar said as she looked at Natsu.

~~Time Skip~~ 
“I have to go. See you guys around” Skylar said.
“You should visit our guild. Fairy Tail.” I said as Skylar nodded.
“I will!” Skylar and Stella said as they smiled at us.

We hug and they waved good bye. She walked away and we went to our guild.

TO BE CONTINUED………….

 Thank you so much for reading my story.
Vote or Comment or Both

The Next Update Will Be Up Soon.