Chapter 27: Clones

I hope you guys like it.
Thank you so much for reading my Chapters.
Sorry for any grammar and spelling.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Again begin surrounded by clones.

‘I think there is one more of me. There was 56 clones of me so I kind of destroyed all of them by the help of Akio and Ryan.’ Skylar thoughts.

The Crime Sorcerer came to the field long time ago. The fights are ongoing.

The five Akio, Ryan, Kyo, Ayako, and Skylar are fighting clones.

Erza, Jellal had bump into four-dragon slayer Sting, Natsu, Gajeel, and Rogue.

They were facing a clone that looked like Skylar but was completely opposite of her.

“I am a clone of Skylar but hasn’t any feelings so ever. I almost have the same magic energy as her. I can use all of her abilities except the special abilities. I am who she is supposed to be.” The clone has response while walking towards them.

Every sword that Erza has used was broken in half.

“Did you know? Each individual clones has a real clone like I am for Skylar. I am not that kind of clones you could be beaten over 10 minutes.” A sword appeared on her hand.

“Remember their weakness from hitting from the sides and back.” Erza says.

The four dragon slayers attacked. The clone was distracted while Erza and Jellal attack from behind.

~ Skylar Pov~
I was fighting with Ayako against her real clone that is really to give up. She has gotten a lot better in close combat.

“SKYLAR WATCH OUT” It was too late to move, I got punched in the stomach really hard making me to split blood out of my mouth.

“You are coming with me.” Then I get hit behind my neck, everything was turning black. I narrowed my eyes to the person front of me, towering
over me.

He was a clone of Ryan.

~No One Pov~
Skylar’s clone was covered with scratches. The two who are ones that made those clones around the kingdom had arrived in front of them.

Wendy was behind Natsu and Gajeel who were shielding her. They had taken her and brought her with them. She froze of seeing the man who
hurt her on the train.

“Move out the way.” The future-self of him who had already made Fiore kingdom his in his own time,

He was losing his impatient waiting for to Gajeel and Natsu so he can get a clear shot on the innocent girl behind them.

“Fine have it your way.” He growls.

Erza and Jellal have scathe all over meanwhile standing from the ground.

He used side gravity to push them out the way to only show Wendy looking at him showing fear. This man scared the lights out of her. He was a truly a real monster.

He took big steps to be only three feet away from front of Wendy. He had put a spell on her to not make a move.

He handles out his hand making a sword with his own magic.

“It would be quick kid.”

He was about to strike to only be blinded by a bright white light. A person with a cloak took the advantage of that.

Thanking Sting who aimed an attack but he missed by two inches. Distracting him.

Around her fist was surrounded like water but was wind. She punched square in the face taking him off guard. He was losing his balanced.