Chapter 36

I hope you guys like it.
Thank you so much for reading my Chapters.

I edited the picture.

Sorry for any grammar and spelling.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haruki, Skylar's childhood friend is beating the maniac in strength and motivation.

Everyone thinks he is not even human but a true monster.

While Skylar has some energy to walk, thanks to Wendy and Chelia who had ran out of magic.

She does have injuries all over her body, but the virus is affecting her physically and there are marks on her body meaning her death is near.

She hasn't said a word to anyone.

Akio and Ryan were helping her to walk towards Doranbolt.

"Doranbolt, Lahar, I have to ask something from you." Skylar asked as they nodded.

"Take the injured wizards out of here and take them to the town's people are at."

"The guy over there fighting my friend. He will notice if everyone goes in the same time. He will throw at attack at them but we don't want that.

That's why the best way would be spending groups while he is distracted." Skylar said.

Skylar starts telling them, her plan that she has in her mind.

Her plan was put into action, as Haruki got thrown to a brick wall, and having a crater behind his back.

Blood going down on the side of his face and push himself again with the maniac.

But the maniac had something in his sleeve.

Picking up his sword, swing the sword at him, and green line going in his direction.

Taking Haruki off guard and dodging it by sliding to his side burning a bit of his clothes.

Skylar see the whole thing and tried her hardest to recuip his sword that she has in her passion.

"Skylar! Stop" Akio shouted at her to stop but that didn't stop from trying.

Long sharp blue sword appears in her hands, which was reflecting her reflection of her face.

She had small marks on her neck and had blood on the side of her mouth.

"Akio throw it at him with all of your strength." Skylar order and Akio picked the sword from her hands.

Akio steps away from Skylar and Ryan, who is holding on her shoulders, so she doesn't fall to her side.

Akio stepped back and swing his hand back.

Throw the sword at Haruki who felt moving something very fast in his direction.

Catching the sword easily, and surprise Akio.

"He is not definitely human." Akio mumbled and making Skylar let out a small laugh.

"Something similar to that." She said, and making the two males looking at her confused.

Until her expression changed into pain, and dropped on the ground, gripping on her torn shirt.

"Skylar!" Akio and Ryan checking on Skylar.

The marks on her body spread and darken.

Meanwhile, Haruki felt Skylar's presence weakening and look at her direction and his eyes widened while the maniac smirks.

"She is finally going to her death." He said tilted his head at Haruki who was anger enough.

His eyes were filled with bloodlust and swing his sword at him.

Making him flying to a brick wall, as his hand out to crush him with his magic.

Until he heard Skylar let out a painful scream, and making him snap out of it.

He swings electricity at the wall making bricks fall on top of him.

Haruki started running towards at the direction where Skylar.

His eyes widened, picking up the pace when he see her glowing in shiny blue.

......
.....
...

~~~~To Be Continued...~~~~

~Vote or Comment or Both~

~Thank you for supporting me.~

One more chapter before the Epilogue.

I am planning to do a sequel for this story.