Chapter 37

I hope you guys like it.
Thank you so much for reading my Chapters.
Sorry for any grammar and spelling.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Skylar has fallen unconscious but was still in pain.

They have tried to wake her up no use.

Akio and Ryan could hear her heart beating slower by the second.

Haruki came behind Akio and Ryan, pushing them to side.

Haruki went on his knee and listening to her purse was getting weaker.

The only thing he could do is giving her a few more minutes without feeling pain.

Using his claws to rip her shirt, and reveal a bulletproof vest that had bullet holes.

Gripping his teeth in anger and putting his hands above of her stomach.

"What are you doing?" Ryan asked him but he ignores him.

He was getting a bit of electricity to shock Skylar's system.

At the moment, he put his hands on her stomach and gives her bit of his energy through the shock.

He was glowing along with Skylar and hurting him in the same time.

Skylar POV

'Is this really the end for me?'

I was completely surrounded by darkness.

I feel cold and rubbing my arms to warm up.

'Skylar, Please hang on'

I turned around to see myself on the ground and Haruki's hands on my stomach.

'Am I ghost?  No I am in a spirit form.' I look at my hands to see that I look thru.

I felt a little shock on my body and hold on my body.

Everything was slowing fading into darkness again.
I felt teardrops on my cheeks and touch my cheeks to see I wasn't crying.

'I accept that I will died but why do I feel teardrops.'

A flash appears in front of me making me cover my eyes with my arm.

I look again to see everyone I have met through my life, and smiling at me.

"Nee-chan"

"Skylar-san"

"Sky-Chan"

"Skylar."

My vision becoming blurry and fall to my knees.

"I don't want to die, if I could have a little more time to see them and say goodbye!" I scream while having tears rounding down my cheeks.

I felt some warmth behind me as I turn around to see a light.

Calling me out.

I reach towards the light to feel warmth on my fingertips as everything vanishes into a bright light.

~End of Skylar Pov~

Haruki, Akio, and Ryan were thrown to the other side away from Skylar.

The maniac walking towards Wendy and the rest of team Natsu.

"Skylar is dead, She is not here to protect her loved ones." He mocks and points his sword at Wendy.

"You Bastard." Making him chuckle.

Leading forward to attack in speed that they won't be able stop the attack and planning to strike at the youngest one first, Wendy.

Shooting chains through Wendy but something rather faster than his speed has thrown themselves in front of her.

Surprising him to see Skylar but it didn't feel like her at all.

The blue aura glowing around her and her eyes weren't human like but a monster glaring at him.

The chains wrap around her arms as she was holding the chains that was on her arms.

"This is goodbye." Skylar looked behind her in her corner of her eyes to see their shock expression.

"Now Get The Heck Out!" She yell and gripping the chains tighter.

Takes a deep breath and shouts scaring everyone, "Leave!" in a monstrous voice.

The chains break into pieces and she yanks the necklace around her neck.

Holds on the chains, "this is it what you were looking for." She respond and showing him the locket.

She crashes the necklace in her bare hand.

Shocking him as orange sprinkles goes in the air and goes to Skylar glowing blue body.

Skylar turns to see the wizards running out of the area.

Her eyes completely turned white and walking to side-to-side and lead forward.

Punching him straight in the face jumps and kicks him on the side of the stomach.

Making him flying, rolling on the ground.

A crack appeared on her forehead as if she was a doll.

Leading forward as he maniac rush to be on his feet.

'This beyond of my exceptions of the experiments, what it looks like she has mastered using the magic."

'But she is supposed in to be in pain right now and die. Somehow she overcome the pain and holding on to be in this world a little longer.' He
thought while trying to dodge but still get hit by her attacks.

'She is a true monster.' Sweat drops rolling down his cheek and seeing her aura felt like a true dragon in her presence.

~TO BE CONTINUED~

~Thank you for supporting me by votes~

~The Final Chapter and the Epilogue are up next. ~

~Vote or Comment or both.~