Chapter 1: Goodbye USA

"Omg babe!!! Look." Ambrosia yelled slapping her boyfriend Liam in the arm.

She flipped her phone to face towards Liam showing him what was on the screen.

"You get to go on a world tour?" Liam asked with slight attitude in his voice. Immediately going back to looking at his phone.

"Yea. And the best part is; is that on my tour one of the stops is in Seoul, Korea." Ambrosia said with a wide smile on her lips.

"What's so special about a foreign country. America is where all the good people, and great things are at." Liam said with a sour tone while keeping his eyes on his phone.

"Really Liam? You know Seoul is my favorite place to visit." Ambrosia said a little sad he didn't remember that detail about her. "And now I get to stop there for a few days and see everything Seoul has to offer me." She finished while leaning back in her chair partially saying that to herself because she knew that her boyfriend wasn't listening.

To her surprise Liam said, "Congrats I guess." Still with a sour tone. "Wait when is this tour happening? Like when her you heading out?" He continued on actually showing some interest and putting his phone down now.

"Well over the next couple of days I am practically going to be living at the company getting everything set up, and practicing, and all that fun stuff." Ambrosia said. "But since I am so excited to get to Seoul as fast as possible I am literally going to be living at the company so I can head out as soon as possible. I can leave as early as Monday." She said still having a big smile on her face.

"Monday?!?!" Liam nearly yelled for everyone around them to hear.

Ambrosia nodded not looking up from her phone as she checked out the order of countries and states she is playing in.

"Babe, that's 3 days from now. You know I have that photo shoot next Friday and you were supposed to do it with me. You know for the press and everything, and to get more fans to come my way to make me more money." Liam said sounding like a total narcissistic douche.

"Oh yea I forgot about that." Ambrosia admitted as she lifted her gaze from her phone and onto Liam. She almost instantly shrugged her shoulders looking back at her phone not caring. As she knew that he was just using her in that photoshoot to bring in more money for his pocket.

"Babe! You agreed to this last month! You can't back out now!" Liam said practically throwing a fit like a 4 year old.

"I am not backing out ok? I am just telling you it will have to wait till I get back from tour. The world won't end if we don't do a couples shoot right away." Ambrosia said as she turned her phone off and looked at Liam knowing that this was going to end up turning into a fight.

"It can't wait. Your tour can. You can postpone your departure for a little over a week. It's not that big of a deal." Liam said slightly raising his voice.

"I have been wanting and waiting to get an 'ok' to go on tour ever since I signed with that label and started my singing career. I am not just going to pass up this opportunity." Ambrosia said keeping her voice low in hopes of it helping Liam keep his voice low.

"Jesus babe you are so selfish. Can't you ever just think about someone else other than yourself." Liam said ignoring the fact that they were in public and continuing to raise his voice louder.

"How am I selfish for accepting this chance that will offer me to live out all of my dreams in almost less than a year." Ambrosia said still keeping her voice down.

"Is it because I won't let you use me in that photoshoot to get more money out of your fans?" Ambrosia finally got the courage to say that after a little over a year of putting up with him.