Chapter 21: What Now?

Ambrosia woke up the next morning to see Lee Suho himself lying under her blankets with her

Ambrosia woke up the next morning to see Lee Suho himself lying under her blankets with her. She quickly remembered what happened between them the night before. She rolled over and faced him to examine all of his features carefully. She never noticed before but he is very beautiful and peaceful when he sleeps. They have had many nights when they slept over at each others houses. But it was nothing more then just as friends. And she never noticed this before.

She continued to admire his good looks and peaceful features that drew her in. She slowly lifted her right hand up with the intention of placing it on Suho's cheek to just feel his skin on hers once more.

"Like the view?" Ambrosia heard as she quickly snapped her hand away and back to her side.

Suho opened his eyes and turned slowly to face Ambrosia like a cliche out of a movie.

They looked into each others eyes for a split second until Suho spoke up.

"I'm sorry." Was all he said before laying on his back and facing the roof again.

"Why?" Ambrosia asked confused and concerned.

Suho closed his eyes and took a deep breath before opening them again and continuing to leave his gaze on the roof. "Last night shouldn't have happened. I should've stopped it and not let it continue." He said completely and totally confusing Ambrosia.

"But..I thought....wait where is this coming from?" Ambrosia said sitting up wrapping her part of the blanket around her seeing as she is naked above the waist.

She looked at Suho who for some reason wouldn't look her in the eyes.

"I thought we were okay. I thought the feelings were mutual. I thought you wanted this? Weren't you the one who made sure this wasn't a one night stand type of thing?" She said slightly irritated and confused.

"Thats the thing Ambrosia...we were okay, and the feelings were definitely mutual, and trust me there isn't one second when I didn't want this but it is going to have to just be a one night stand." Suho said still lying down.

"But why?" She asked again hurt by his words.

"Because I'm not the one you want." Was all he said which instantly shocked Ambrosia and sort of angered her.

"What?" Was all she could muster out.

"Han Seojun. He's the one you want. You may love me but not as anything more than a friend. Now Seojun on the other hand. You fell in love the second you met him and you haven't been able to let go ever since. Im not blind. Im your best friend I notice these things. So...this is just a one night stand and that's-" he tried continuing but was cut off once again by Ambrosia connecting their lips.

Even after all he just said Suho still kissed back and let her continue.

"I want you and only you. I didn't lie last night when I told you I have been wanting you." She said sitting back making him look into her eyes this time. And that he did do. He never took his eyes off.