Chapter 15: Your Insane

"Yes mom

"Yes mom."
"No I'm fine. I promise."
"Yes I know I need to be careful because of my heart..."
"No really you don't have to worry. I just knocked my head a little."
"Yup. I love you too."
"Mhm. Bye" Ambrosia brought her phone in front of her and clicked the hang up button before her mom can lecture her anymore.

She went to throw her head back and groan but she caught a glimpse of someone standing in the doorway. "Oh. Hi." Sue said.

"Hey." Suho said lifting his body off of the doorway and walking towards Ambrosia with a smile on her face.

"How long have you been standing there?" Ambrosia asked curious especially since she was talking to her mom about a secret she had hoped to keep a secret.

"Long enough." Suho said with a small caring grin as he sat down next to Ambrosia's bed. "What's wrong with your heart?" He asked bravely.

Ambrosia dropped her head and really cursed her mom for calling. She lifted her head back up ready to tell Suho and then threaten to kill him if he told anyone, especially the company. "I have a weak heart. So any wrong move can cause me to pass out our have a heart attack or even die. But I take medication that really helps it. And you better not tell anyone especially not Seojun or the company!" She said currently hating life.

"Ok I won't ask much more about because it's clear you don't like talking about it, and I really wanna embarrass you by telling you the great stories of Ambrosia on anesthesia." Suho's smile grew wide as he remembered the big statement she made yesterday.

"Oh no." Ambrosia threw her hands up to cover her face in embarrassment. "What did I do or say?" She asked scared.

Suho gave out a small laugh and started to tell her everything that she did. Eventually he got to the one he was a little nervous to tell her. "Ummm. You also kind of....admitted that you have feelings for me and Seojun." He hesitated for a moment.

Ambrosia was laughing up until that point. She quickly ran through the options she had to get out of this predicament. And finally she landed on one. "No I did not!" She said in a playful way to make it believable.

Suho just said. "I'm sorry to tell you but you definitely did."

"No theres no way because when your on anesthesia you say the first truth that comes to mind but that is not the truth. I only see you guys a new friends in my new life. I don't want a boyfriend and I probably won't ever want one. Not after the last one." She says pointing to her head for evidence. "So you're insane for making up that lie." She finishes knowing that if she acts like it never happened then it really never did happen and she can move on from it.

"You're right. I'm sorry. It was probably just your humor side and the drugs talking." He said believing her. "Well I just came to stop by real quick to see how you were doing before I went to the company to finish up finalizing my position as head of the company." Suho said hoping she would be happy for him.

"Congratulations!!....Wait no! Not congratulations." Ambrosia quickly switches up and gives a sad/pissed of expression.

"What? Why?" Suho asks confused about how in the world this is a bad thing.

"Because that means I won't get to see you as often." She says pouting.

"Yes you will I'll still see you around the company and you're going to start spending a lot more time around there soon." He said reassuring her.

"Why?" She asked confused.

"Because once the doctors discharge you and pass you as able to be active, you are going to immediately start your time as a trainee." Suho said with a 'I thought you already knew this' tone to his voice.

"Oh yea. I forgot about that." She said. "And it's only going to be for a year?" She asks sounding like she's dreading it.

Suho just nodded then said his goodbyes and let himself out.

———————————————————

Later on in the day Ambrosia got discharged earlier than expected due to great healing speeds and she was packing up all of her belongings.

"Hey Ambie." Seojun said while standing in the doorway watching her.

Ambrosia smiled the second she heard his voice and she snapped her head up to look at him. "You know I never gave you permission to call me that." She said going back to paying attention to her belongings.

Seojun walked towards her and said, "I know," he said smirking and he put both of his hands on the bed as he leaned with his face close to Ambrosia's, "but the second you admitted your feelings for me you practically gave me permission to do anything I want with you." He said standing back up.

"I don't know what your talking about." Ambrosia decided to keep up with the act of acting like she doesn't know what happened.

"You wanna act like it didn't happen? Ok it didn't happen." He said walking over to her to stand next to her. "Here sit down and let me do it." He said grabbing her shoulders and pushing her to sit on a chair that was in the room.

He turned towards yer bringing a and started gathering them up neatly while Ambrosia sat behind him and watched his moves and smiled at his gesture.

"Are you ready for you training?" He asked her while still focusing on the belongings.

"I don't have to go to that until I feel I'm ready. Mr. Lee called me once he heard what happened and told me to rest up and come to practice when I'm ready." She said not answering his question but keeping it on the topic.

As he finished up he turned around to face Ambrosia and said, "So you're not ready." He picked her up and hugged her, "that's okay. It's new so you don't have to be ready for it just yet." He said surprising Ambrosia.

Once she heard his words and get his hug she stepped back and looked up at him in surprise. Seojun noticed the look on her face and leaned down and gave her forehead a kiss. "I'll be here to help you when your ready to go home." He said walking away leaving Ambrosia in complete shock.

—————————————————Authors Note

I'm sorry I didn't update sooner these next couple of weeks are going to be busy because of prom and graduation. So please bear with me please.

But I hope you liked the chapter, please leave a vote and comment any thoughts of yours. I love reading what you guys have to say.

P.S If you haven't already seen it I highly recommend a kdrama called "Love Alarm" it's on Netflix and it's really good.

~werealltrying