Chapter 14: Chaos

Liam got enraged at hearing her response

Liam got enraged at hearing her response. The look in his eyes seemed like a demon had taken over a caused him to black out not knowing what was going on.

Liam clenched up his fist and swung his fist up as fast as he could and slammed his fist into Ambrosia's cheek causing her to yell in pain and fall sideways towards the ground. Her head ended up colliding into the counter top they were standing next to, knocking her out before her body hit the floor and everything quickly faded to black.

Suho immediately ran over to Ambrosia. He was frantic and panicking. But he lifted her up into his lap and made sure she didn't bust her head open. There was a small opening and she was bleeding quiet a bit. That scared him so he immediately called an ambulance.

The second Han Seojun saw Liam's fist collide with Ambrosia's face, he jumped towards Liam. Once he was close enough he through a hard punch which mocked him in the jaw. Liam stumbled back a bit but regained his balance quickly. Liam threw a punch but Seojun caught Liam's fist and that scared Liam. Liam looked in Seojun's eyes and Seojun said "I really don't like bullies." And then threw a punch into Liam's stomach.

Suho see what was happening in front of him and looked down at Ambrosia then turned his torso around hoping that his legs didn't move out from under Ambrosia. He reached his hand out and grabbed a pillow. He turned back around and slowly placed it under Ambrosia's head.

Liam ran at Seojun and wrapped his arms around his stomach and slammed him on the ground. Liam then got on top of Seojun and quickly started throwing punch after punch.

Suho joined in by strongly throwing a kick into Liams side which thankfully threw him off of Seojun.

"Go take care of your girlfriend." Suho said quickly. "Your performing soon so you can't afford this right now." Suho didn't give him much time to reply since he went over to Liam. Seojun quickly got up and ran over to Ambrosia.

Suho picked Liam off the floor and slammed him against the closest wall. Liam brought his leg up and threw a kick into Suho's goodies. Suho let go and stumbled back in pain. Liam walked over and tried to kick him again but at the last second Suho slide side ways to avoid the kick and while Liam was stumbling in surprise Suho kicked Liam's knee in breaking it. Liam fell to the ground and Suho took a second to gather that pain he was feeling at the moment. Once he was good enough to walk he stood up straight and glanced down at Liam who was screaming in pain. Suho let out a scoff and stepped over Liam walking towards Ambrosia and Seojun.

"When did the ambulance say they would be here?" Seojun asked Suho.

"They said it'll only be about 5 minutes." Suho sat down next to them on the ground still wincing in pain. "How is she?" Suho asks as concerned he can get.

"She's bleeding a lot and her breathing has slowed a little bit." Seojun says with a shaky voice.

Right as Suho was about to ask him about what Liam meant when he said Ambrosia was fucking Seojun; the sirens blared outside of the walls of the house.