Chapter 9: Her Runaway Home

They stood there staring at each other in shock

Eventually Suho decided to make a move to kill the awkwardness.

He quickly moved out of the way and stepped to the side on Ambrosia who was still standing up against the wall just staring into oblivion.

As Suho stood there next to Ambrosia he took a quick look at her hoping she wasn't looking at him.

He finally broke the silence and cleared his throat knocking Ambrosia out of her stare.

She whipped her eyes towards Suho.

"Ummm...I'm hungry. Are you hungry?" Ambrosia quickly said as Suho was already nodding his head and walking out of the room.

Ambrosia followed behind him and grabbed her belongings.

Suho was already at the door waiting for her. "You coming?" He asked about to open the door.

"Um, yea just go ahead and head out there. I have to run to the bathroom." She said as an excuse.

Suho just quickly nodded and walked out of the door heading to his car.

Ambrosia who was still inside quickly pulled out her phone and called the owner of that house seeing as she didn't want to stay here after that awkward encounter.

"Yes, hello. How long will it take until I can move into that house we spoke about over email?" She quickly asked.

"Alright yes that's awesome. I'll text you where I'll be and we can meet up and you'll give me the keys?" Ambrosia replied to what the man said.

"Yup, that sounds good thank you." She hung up the phone and quickly texted him where she was. Then she walked out the door and joined Suho in the car.

The car ride was very awkward and no one said a thing until they got to the fast food joint they were getting food at.

"Hey can you order my food I need to step outside real quick?" Ambrosia asked Suho and he nodded.

"What do you want?" He asked her.

"Surprise me." Was all she said and Suho nodded again and turned back around as Ambrosia quickly walked outside hoping Suho wouldn't see her.

"Hey do you have the keys?" She asked the owner of the house.

He nodded then followed up with a question. "Why are you in such a hurry to get into this house ma'am?"

"Oh um, the current living area isn't what I thought it would be." She said and the continued, "I already sent the down payment over to you." She spoke quickly to make this meeting quick. "Now I have to get back inside before I'm gone too long." She said taking the keys and bowing to the man then quickly walking inside as she stuffed the keys in her bag.

"What was that about?" Suho asked her curiously.

"Oh that....um...I just needed some fresh air. My life is kind of crazy these days."