Chapter 7: You Love Me?

Ambrosia stood in shock not able to move

She stared right into his eyes not blinking and not knowing how to respond to what he just said.

Han Seo-Jun just stood staring at her with a smirk on her face.

"You love me?" Ambrosia mumbled out before she could stop herself.

Seo-Jun bursted out in laughter which confused Ambrosia.

Once she realized that he was just messing around with her and just trying to get a reaction out of her, she hit him in the stomach and walked past him.

"Aishhhh!" Seo-Jun said as his laugh and smile faded and his hands were holding his torso.

He turned and followed Ambrosia.

"What was that for?" He said with a little anger behind his voice.

"Because you are the type of guy who mess's with girls feelings for fun!" Ambrosia exclaimed and then hit him again this time a little harder.

"I wasn't messing with you." Han Seo-Jun said with a little hurt behind his voice.

Ambrosia stopped again and looked at him.

"Quit stopping. You're being dramatic." Han Seo-Jun said throwing his body around to face her for what felt like the thousandth time.

He saw the look on Ambrosia's face as repeated himself. "I am scared that I will fall in love with you. But it's not just you it's every girl that I go around throughout my days. I am always scared that I am going to get close with them as a friend and then start falling for them and get my heartbroken again. So yes I am scared to be around you because right now you are the only girl that I am getting close with." He said leaving Ambrosia in shock again.

--------------------------------------------

Ambrosia played on the couch at Suho's house waiting for him to get back.

She scrolled through her phone looking at everything that was going on back home.

She let out a sigh of boredom and stress. She clicked on the 'suggested for you' page and of course the first person she saw was Han Seo-Jun's page. She dropped her phone into her lap and leaned her head back onto the back of the couch and let out a small scream to release some annoyance.

"An-nyeong-ha-se-yo!" Ambrosia heard and snapped her head up.

"Oh my gosh." She jumped off of the couch and ran towards Suho and gave him a hug causing Suho to stand there confused.

"Thank god your back." She said happy to have someone to talk to other than Han Seo-Jun. "And what did you just say?" She asked looking up at Suho while still hugging him.

"I said hello in Korean." He said stepping back to get a good look at Ambrosia.

"Are you ok?" He asked curious.

"You look like you have had a hard and stressful day." He said while walking into the living room setting some plastic bags down on the coffee table.

Ambrosia followed Suho and threw herself back on the couch. "Oh you have no idea." She then let out a sigh.

Suho started to take boxes out of the bags he set down while saying, "You can tell me about it."

Ambrosia told him everything that happened and the end result was Suho busting out in laughter.

"It's not funny!" She said with a slight smile while repeatedly throwing cough pillows at him.

"You cannot sit here and tell me that the fact that you have to be Han Seo-Jun's fake girlfriend is not funny." He said still laughing.

"He also told me about what happened between you two and Lim Ju-Kyung." Ambrosia said getting serious.

Suho snapped his gaze at her and dropped his smile. He immediately went back to rearranging the contents that were spread around the table in front of them.

"What happened between you two to cause to guys to hate each other, because I know you two were really close before something happened and then you guys started hating each other." Ambrosia said then realized the look on Suho's face and knew she overstepped so she changed the subject.

"What is all of this?" She asked analyzing all of the white boxes on the table.

Suho reached for two boxes and picked them up and placed them in front of Ambrosia. "These are our dinner for tonight." He said finally regaining a small smile.

"I'm going to start cooking before I leave so you can have a break from restaurant food for a couple days." She said with a smile opening her box of food. "What are the other boxes then?" She asked gesturing towards them.

Suho grabbed one box and handed it to Ambrosia before she could get her hands dirty from dinner. "Here open it." He said anxiously. "I hope you like it."

Ambrosia grabbed the box slowly while keeping her eyes on Suho.

"Did you get me a present?" Suho nodded in response to her question. "You shouldn't have I mean I should be the one getting you presents since I am staying at your house." Ambrosia said feeling a wave of guilt flooding over her.

She opened the box and pulled out a tan long duster coat. "What's this?" She asked confused.

"It's an essential that you need in your closet if you are going to be an idol in Korea. And to be honest your style needs a little help." Suho laughed as Ambrosia threw another pillow at him.

She opened the rest of the boxes that were all filled with 'essential pieces of clothing according to Suho.' She loved every single one and already had an idea of the outfits she could put together with everything he bought her.

"Ok lets see what the last one is." Ambrosia said as she went to grab the last white box but Suho threw his hand over the top of the box to stop her. She looked up at him with confusion. "Ohhhhhhh this one isn't for me. It's for Lim Ju-Kyung. I'm sorry."

"No it's for you." He said with a small nervous shake behind his voice. Ambrosia looked at him confused but before she could asl any questions he continued to speak.

"Now I know this may be a little soon but you have a couple days to think it over so take your time and don't rush." He said handing her the box making her go into slight panic attack mode.

Ambrosia grabbed the box from his reach and slowly opened it. She reached in and grabbed a key and picked it up looking at Suho with an ocean of confusion in her eyes.

"I'm lonely. I don't have any friends and you're the first one I've had in a long time. And I really enjoy your presence and the talks we have. And since you can't find anywhere else to stay I just thought maybe....." Suho paused as he reached his hand behind his neck and started to rub his sweaty neck out of nervousness.

"Maybe you would want to move in with me...permanently."

------------------------------------Authors Note

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

I won't be able to get a long chapter out to you guys this weekend because I am going to be in the middle of nowhere camping with some friends so I won't be able to get on my phone or it will die.

So I will try to write another chapter and publish it before I go camping on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

If you guys have anything to say please comment it I reply quickly and I love feedback.

Thank you guys for the love a support! I hope you liked this chapter❤️

~werealltrying