Chapter 16: What Happened?

Ambrosia immediately decided that she wanted to ignore what happened and get back to reality

Ambrosia immediately decided that she wanted to ignore what happened and get back to reality. Although it was nice to see that her and Han Seojun were getting closer Ambrosia felt that right now is not the time for relationships or friendships. She needed to focus on what mattered and that was getting her debut here in Korea.

She walked over to her bed and grabbed her things. She walked out of the room and saw Seojun waiting for her so she walked up to him to let him know she was ready.

Seojun grabbed one of her heavier bags and they walked out of the hospital together.

"Thanks for being here for when I got discharged." Ambrosia said to Seojun while they were getting in his car to head back to Ambrosia's home.

—————————————————

Ambrosia walked inside her house as Seojun followed. She was hesitant on walking inside because all she could think of was how it wasn't safe for her to be there.

Seojun and Ambrosia heard her door opening and they quickly turned around thinking it was Liam. Seojun stepped in front of Ambrosia as if he was her shield.

Once they had seen that it was just Suho they calmed down and Seojun moved away from Ambrosia. "Hey man what's up?" He asked Suho.

"Just stopping by to see that you made it back safely." Suho said looking at Ambrosia. "I'm sorry I couldn't be there when you got discharged I had a meeting at the company." He said giving her a pat on the shoulder. "But I am glad to see that you are okay."

"Thank you and it's fine. We just met so I don't expect you guys to always be around for me." She said with a small smile.

"I wish you would stop saying that." Seojun said as he leaned up against the wall with an attitude. "It doesn't matter how long we've known each other. And it will never matter." He said rolling his eyes.

"Oh...sorry." Ambrosia said losing her smile.

"Hey why don't we go look at furniture and a new door lock especially." Suho said trying to relieve the tension in the room.

Everyone agreed and before they knew it they were at a furniture store shopping around.

Ambrosia stood back as she watched the boys look at furniture for her and for the first time since she became famous she felt like she actually had people who truly cared about her and people who were always going to be there for her. She always felt lonely and like no one was ever there for a shoulder to cry on and now she has two amazing guys who literally beat her ex to a pulp without hesitation when they saw him hurt her. All she could do in appreciation right now was smile at the sight of seeing them with her.

"Ambrosia!!" Suho yelled causing Ambrosia to snap out of her gaze and look up to see Suho waving his hand telling her to go over to him. She just let out a bigger smile and a small laugh.

————————————————

Ambrosia and the two boys were standing off to the side on Suho's house steps as they waited for the men to finish filling her house with new furniture.

Suho got a call and stepped away and almost instantly came back and let them know that he had to leave and they said that they understood.

About an hour later the men finished and Ambrosia and Seojun walked inside to take in the view of a perfectly furniture filled house.

"Thank you." Ambrosia said as she nudged Seojun in the side and gave him a small smile.

"Come on let's go." He said turning around and walking out of the house.

"What? Where are we going?" Ambrosia said quickly following Seojun's steps while making sure to close her door with a new lock on it all the way.

"We are going to go eat. I'm hungry and you haven't eaten since you were discharged this morning." He said getting in his car.

—————————————————

Ambrosia and Seojun were sitting at a cafe in awkward silence while Seojun stared at Ambrosia.

"Are you ok?" She asked him confused as to why he was doing what he was doing.

"Yea I'm fine." Seojun said still not taking his eyes off of her.

"So then why are you staring at me?" She asked hoping to get a real answer this time.

"I am trying to figure out why Liam is so obsessed with someone like you." He said joking but that only brought back horrible memories of Liam for Ambrosia.

She leaned back in her seat and looked out the window of the store in hopes of seeing something that'll take her mind off of the memories.

Seojun noticed her sour look and continued talking. "Come on I just wanted to see you smile a little bit." He said tapping her shoulder from across the table.

Ambrosia went to say something but Seojun got a call. "Is it the company?" She asked before he answered it.

Seojun nodded and left the table to step outside for a moment.

Ambrosia waited and once she realized the call was taking longer than usual she looked outside through a window to see Seojun. She noticed that he was using a lot of hand gestures and it looked as if he was yelling. And almost as if a switch was flipped inside his head his face went dead pan and his gestures stopped. It was like he was frozen in place. And then suddenly he said one last thing before hanging up.

He slowly brought his phone down from his ear as he looked at it. He then lifted his head and turned to look at Ambrosia through the glass window. Ambrosia looked him in the eyes because she was concerned. She thought that the call was saying that his debut concert didn't go well and that they were discontinuing him. She stood up but never took her eyes off of him. Once she was standing she was able to get a better view of his face and that was when she noticed that it wasn't anger that he was feeling. It was sadness. She was really concerned now about what happened. She noticed a tear run down Seojun's face and instantly she grabbed her things to go to him but the second she moved, Seojun gave her an 'I'm sorry' look and he left quickly.

Ambrosia ran outside and looked down the road and noticed Seojun's car was gone and so was he.

"What happened?" She asked herself while standing alone in front of the cafe.

————————————————Authors Note

Here's your next chapter!!!

Please let me know what you favorite kdrama is.
Mine is a lot of them like True Beauty (obviously), Cinderella and the four nights, my id is ghangnam beauty, love alarm, and many more.

Please comment any thoughts of yours and leave a vote! Thank youuuuu!!!!

~werealltrying